The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Wow that sounds really promising! Nice find! Probably even deserves a thread for some exposure.

How did it go?
Are you back in the land of the Blinky :bulb: ?

4 Likes

Quite uneventful, as expected - my piercer never worked with an injector before (he did some glassie installs, but always with his own needles), and he really liked it. Pain was comparable to a cartilage piercing, Iā€™d say, the only strange sensation was the amount of pressure needed to actually break the skin. Other than that, easy and fast. Bled quite a bit, but after applying some pressure, it stopped pretty soon. Thatā€™s how it looks like today:

Some minor swelling, but almost no more pain - first day was a bit uncomfortable when moving too much, and since I decided to get it done about 15 minutes before I had to go to work, I ended up being a bit less productive than usual yesterday :smile:

Iā€™m not officially sure yet - I get solid and fast reads with the DT reader, but of course no blinky yet. Guess Iā€™ll have to wait a few days or weeks for that :wink:

Oh, and since I always like to spread the word a bit (if the artists allows it, of course) - Thomas from Anatomie in MĆ¼nster (Northrhine-Westphalia) might not install flexies, but is always happy to put some xSeries into somebody, and heā€™s a cool guy with tons of piercing experience, so I can totally recommend him!

edit: Oh well, since I put a link in here and itā€™s the derailment-thread anyways - Anke and Igor are great piercers as well, and Nico (the tattoo artist of Anatomie) did all my tattoos and made me very happy in doing so, so I can really recommend them all if someone here wants piercings or tattoos as well :wink:

3 Likes

As this is the derailment thread can I just say I like your power switch.

2 Likes

Have you seen it ā€œlit upā€? :bulb:

5 Likes

Also if you havenā€™t seen it, you should ask @coma about her scarification.

Also if you like Glowy things, ask @LordSethos2000 about his tattoos or check out his thread

3 Likes

was digging around thru my deep storage trying to organize my totally unorganized storage harddrive

and I found a video I thought I lost of one of the coolest things Iā€™ve ever made
a decently long lasting pulse jet

2 Likes

Thanks! Totally love that one - itā€™s from Haworth (heā€™s got them in two sizes, itā€™s the bigger one), and any good bodmod-artist should be able to install it. Dunno where you live, so this might or might not be easy to get, but like I already said I can absolutely recommend it :wink:

Hmmm, itā€™s a shame I have no blushing unicorn stickerā€¦ thanks :wink: It hasnā€™t changed much since the last picture I shared here, guess Iā€™m gonna post a little update on 10th of april - it will be 6 months old then :slight_smile:

Oh yes, they are truly amazing! Still a bit envious of them :smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

My stepdaughter is a tattoo artist and has UV reactive inksā€¦ Strangely I also have no tattoos.

My wife has several though.

1 Like

:easter_egg:

3 Likes

I fell asleep with the TV on the UK Dave channel and woke up to this in the middle of the night:

Disturbingā€¦ This is a regular feature on that channel apparently :slight_smile:

Haha, Thanks for that.
Without you I would have missed it.

What was that number again ? 0909 842657 76726 ( THANKS ROSCO )

is that a hundred fucking pound a minute? who tf

SO I guess you wonā€™t be getting any Ā£500 texts then?
But what if I told you they were PXTS :iphone: :framed_picture:

Itā€™s actually an advert for ā€œDaveā€ a TV channel in the UK.

1 Like

5 Likes

I feel targeted

:pirate: :gun:

3 Likes

Well, Iā€™m worried about how long @Pilgrimsmaster has had those cameras on my house.

1 Like

Still only power button and stars that glow. :confused:

I may end up putting a start in my wrist myself at those prices though.