The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

my proxmark stopped working - canā€™t use it ā€¦
we tried to install it - doesnā€™t work.

Any idea what error you are getting? Did you try holding the button down when flashing it?

i got help from people from the iceman discord server.
we tried it several times.
the PM3 easy isnā€™t broken it shows up on the co.puter of a friend.

1 Like

Hey all
Petchip.info

Enter

049E7A32945180

In the search

6 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious. Surprised you were willing to put your UID out there, but I guess if you donā€™t use that particular implant for security, thereā€™s no real harm.

Also, ā€œPlumpā€ absolutely killed me.

3 Likes

Yep

Icing on the cake, after neutered :scissors:

1 Like

How will they know who to call if Iā€™m found???

Really though, itā€™s my blasted xsiid thatā€™s been driving me nuts so I figured it should be used for something:)

2 Likes

Really nice idea! A male, neutered, domesticated cyborg is definitely a great description :wink:

So, finally, some kind of tracking via our implants is possible! How long have we all (well, not we, butā€¦ yā€™knowā€¦ eyes over at the mindreading thread ) waited for that! :smile:
:unicorn_thumbs_up:

edit: I just looked at the German version of such a page, and sadly, I can choose neither primate nor unicorn as a speciesā€¦ wolf is not possible as wellā€¦ and since I donā€™t really feel like an elk, a ferret (well, a comatose ferret would be cool againā€¦) or an alpaca, I guess I just wonā€™t register there. Pfffffā€¦

2 Likes

nespresso machines are mifare classic 1k :stuck_out_tongue: my xm1 gets me coffee of a morning thanks to @iceman

3 Likes

This is the first time Iā€™ve ever been interested in a instant coffee machine

2 Likes

HP Labs in Bristol had one which would grind the beans, and then make coffee while you waited.

It was pretty fancy for a coffee machine.

But this was last Millennium, so who knows what they have now.

Petchip.info

04e2e1320a5480

@LordSethos2000 youā€™re not alone anymore friend
(to anyone that looks it up go to the second page)

3 Likes

oh my god

the photoā€¦

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Woohoo! Got my 5G upgrade this morning! Canā€™t wait for it to kick in!

7 Likes

Good stuff! I got mine yesterday, already downloading a new system update.
My partner got flu-like symptoms for a day or two, the worst Iā€™ve had so far is just fatigue :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Iā€™m 5 days away from two weeks after 2nd shot, at which point I should reach FULL POWER!!!

3 Likes

Not related but that table is awesome.

You have certainly lived up to your nameā€¦

Welcome back !

1 Like

This table?

The table I made?
The table for games?
My gaming table?
That table?

5 Likes

In Austria you can only get with luck ā€œbiontechā€ Iā€™m still waiting - at the moment - people 65 or older. My parents got Biontech.
The most time they use ā€œAstrazenicaā€ :frowning:
The crazy stuff is here - I work in a supermarket - I have the all day contact to persons - and i must wait. The most teachers got already vacinated - and the sit at home: homeschooling :frowning: