The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Are you feeling it?

9 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit envious that several here are already vaccinatedā€¦ still waiting, Germany is fucking slow in getting that stuff organizedā€¦

But I have one of those stupid corona-denial-conspiracy-theorists at work, and I already look forward to showing her my vaccination certificate as well as my (slighty visible) xSIIDā€¦ :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

hehehe, Just to push her over the edge, you should do what @Eriequiet did

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice, little, evil ideaā€¦
It might lead to one more colleague being slightly scared by me, but thatā€™s a risk I can take :smile:

edit:
by the way, I ordered some chocolate in Austria yesterday (best chocolate on earth), and I just love how their postal service makes sure you know exactly what to expect:

zotter paket

3 Likes

Hmm, turns out they have a US distribution site. I wonder if itā€™s the same quality/productsā€¦

Might have to make a purchase.

Any flavor recommendations? The raspberry is tempting me haha

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty awesome!

Siimilar to here in the states, our postal service makes sure you know exactly what to expect as well.

6 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure it is - they are all produced in Austria, and then either shipped directly or delivered to the two ā€œofficialā€ outposts in the US and China, so itā€™s very likely the same chocolate (though itā€™s a bit more pricey in the US - about double as expensive as here^^)

It really depends on what you like, but the fruity types are really amazing (especially in comparison to other brands, because they taste like real fruit and not just like flavoured sugar^^), so I guess you make no mistake when choosing raspberry^^ Personally, I like the caramelly or nougat-y ones very much, and my alltime-favourite is the ā€œStress Stopperā€ with caramelized blue poppyseed. Itā€™s a shame the more ā€œexperimentalā€ flavours are not available in the US, otherwise I would recommend the ā€œCola & Popcornā€, just because it tastes a lot better than one would expect^^
The drinking chocolates are fine as well, and itā€™s sooo sad the pralines are not in the US shop as well - those are incredible.
:unicorn_love:

1 Like

Thatā€™s sad that they donā€™t have the Cola and Popcorn here. Ever since I heard about Scho-Ka-Kola, Iā€™ve really wanted to try Cola flavored chocolate. Never found it here, except on Amazon for insane prices.

Any experience with their coffee flavors? I usually love coffee flavored chocolate, curious to see what theirs is like. Friday is my last day of classes til August, so Iā€™m considering picking up a few bars to ā€œcelebrateā€ (one of the worst semesters ever though tbh). Iā€™ve been doing some extreme weight loss recently too (down 15 pounds in the last 1.5 weeks, for a total of 52 pounds since I started). These would be a nice reward for when I reach my goals :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Theyā€™ve got a 4 bar ā€œDiscovery Packā€ that looks intriguing tooā€¦

So far Iā€™m thinking Raspberry, strawberry (since you recommended fruity ones), and one of the coffee ones. Thereā€™s so much variety :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m not 100% sure, but as far as I know the Scho-Ka-Kola contains cola nuts, but it doesnā€™t really taste like coke (but has lots of caffein^^), so better not spend too much on that on amazon :wink:
The one from Zotter has slightly caramelized popcorn and a white cola ganache, all covered by milk chocolate - I couldnā€™t imagine what that should taste like, so I managed to order some for the shop I work in (Iā€™m responsible for our chocolate product range :star_struck: ), and immediately tried one, and it was really interesting. Not my favourite chocolate, but a very exciting experience :wink:

Iā€™m not that much into coffee, so I might be the wrong person to ask, but I tried out the ā€œCoffee Toffeeā€ once, and it was really good - though a bit hard to eat, for the toffee was quite soft and creamy. Our customers always liked the ā€œEspresso Macchiatoā€, might be interesting for you, too :wink:

A fine reason for good chocolate!

:unicorn_thumbs_up:
Keep it healthy, and keep loving yourself :wink:

Be happy that you donā€™t live in Europe - on their european site, they have more than 500 different productsā€¦ Iā€™m always a bit indecisive when ordering there, and I always end up ordering quite a bit more than I plannedā€¦^^
So I might end up like

3 Likes

Have received both of my Moderna jabs.

Guess Iā€™ll have to wait until after the divorce settlement to see whether Bill or Melinda get custody of my control chips. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Iā€™ll join in on the fun :slight_smile: got my second one 13 days ago, should be all kicked in right about now.

tenor

4 Likes

[ insert losing UK currency Ā£Ā£Ā£ joke here, followed by confused :grimacing: measurement joke here :balance_scale: ]

Then actually use maths to convert ā€œfreedom unitsā€ to something sensible
2.2lbs to 1kg = :thinking:
15lbs nearly 7kgā€¦in 1.5 weeks
Nice
:vault_boy_thumbs_up:

52lbs over 20kgs
NOICE
:vault_boy_finger_pistols:

I thought about doing a kilogram conversion, but decided it would be a fun little puzzle to unravel for half of the forum :wink:

For the brits in here, I should have thrown in a stone conversion.

2 Likes

6:30am here for me, I just read that and I literally started to salivateā€¦

Mmmmmm, breakfast chocolate :tongue:

I LOLā€™d pretty hard at this

You obviously donā€™t live in a glass house
:dad_joke:

:chocolate_bar:
I didnā€™t judge you here, I was just envious

1 Like

[ insert freedom unit joke about getting your FIRST jab in May and your SECOND in March ]
You guys are sooo weirdā€¦and stubborn

2 Likes

Why canā€™t we all just use ISO 8601 :frowning:

YYYY-MM-DD makes logical sense, plus it makes sorting by timestamp an absolute breeze.

6 Likes