The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

LiquidGreatGyrfalcon-size_restricted

5 Likes

Looks very elegant, I could see myself blacking out only to wake up next to a bunch of empty wrappers :joy:

I haven’t been up that way in a long time.
Also, I should post more frequently I suppose.

I almost exclusively write dates as dd mmm (or %d %b for our python friends) so “6 May”, Not using a digit for the month eliminates ambiguity. files are always saved yyyymmdd though for sorting purposes.

Side-note, wife is a book-keeper and the fact that Canada hasn’t standardized on one or the other makes reading/entering receipts for her clients utter hell. She has literally memorized which companies use which. “Ok… 4/5/21… it’s a Home Depot receipt so that means it’s May. Next. 1/4/21… it’s from Windsor Plywood… so that would be January…” That has got to be frustrating.

postcount++

1 Like

Tomorrow, after we’re all hooked, Coma announces her new Zotter delivery service, wherein she orders off the cheaper and better selection of the EU site and ships for SLIGHTLY less than the US site.

1 Like

I try to keep up all my discipline to avoid “trying” all of them out at once… especially since there are some new things I didn’t know yet. :drooling_face:

I kinda like the idea :smile:
But nah, shipping stuff and keeping track of all the payments and such… I might be a bit too chaotic for such a job :wink:

1 Like

That sounds like a business opportunity

You already have the correct business model

“Don’t get high on your own supply”

CHOCOLATE COMA :chocolate_bar:

IT’S A KNOCKOUT

5 Likes

Hmmm, a cyborg that blacks out after overindulging in Theobromos. I seem to remember reading about them in the company series by Kage Baker. :thinking:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even know it happened.

You mentioned The Company series by Kage Baker so I looked it up. Looks like a really good series.

1 Like

I really enjoyed them. I’m currently rereading the graveyard game.

A lot of posts about the xg3 today… weird

Including these two.

4 Likes

Pretty annoyed… been waiting 3 months for my nice gaming laptop… back ordered and delayed

Chip shortage, sure fine…w/e just send it when you get it

Now they cancel my order and I can’t jump into any of the other orders… if they are even still ongoing

Grrr

1 Like

Flex needle install thought/question

Getting the big ass needle started is half the work

Could you insert a much smaller, but easier to insert needle to create an initial opening in the skin, and then use the flex needle to simply open it wider?

3 words for you
Lube, Lube, Lube

lube

It is like night and day…

Lube has been used on ALL insertions, (and installs)

But the big needle didn’t want to pierce without a shocking amount of force
The lube just made it move like a hot knife once it was thru the first layer

I say without pun intended, maybe my skins just tougher or something? Human body varies from one to another

@Pilgrimsmaster

So no Dark Mode on your Device? :smiley:

1 Like

Apparently, I am a lunatic…

Funny, It really doesn’t bother me at all, neither light mode OR being a Lunatic :crazy_face:

3 Likes