The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

This birthday brought to you by the reminder : “blood doesn’t make family”

But it can make a mess.

1 Like

Too bad, it’s on the opposite side of the state from me. I’m out in the sticks.

1 Like

Just checking in since I discussed this trip on here, train is stopped in Denver right now!

Still have like 33 hours left to San Francisco, if my math is right. Excited to go through the Rockies today. I got a seat on the right side of the train, which is supposed to be the best view. I originally had a seat on the left side, hence the blurry mountain photo coming into Denver.

So far it’s been pretty fun, other than sleeping. Despite reclining, these seats are awful to sleep in. Gonna take a full dose of melatonin tonight. I tried a half dose last night, and it didn’t cut it.

5 Likes

What percentage clorahex are the flex implants shipped in? Also correct me if wrong the evaporation of the clorahex is what leaves the implant clean?

Chlorhexidine is 4% but no the evaporation and crystalization is the mechanism used by iodine. Wet iodine does hardly anything. Chlorhexidine kills in contact. If the solution works it’s way out of a vial or sealed bag, the internal contents should be just as “clinically clean” for a pretty long while
 those molecules are significantly smaller than bacteria and viruses.

1 Like

Right cool thanks! I knew that I was thinking of chlorhexidine or iodine I couldn’t remember which should have just googled that bit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

keep ‘em comin’

2 Likes

As you wish
 These are a few of my favorite photos I took in Colorado, which I’ll be leaving in a couple of hours. Colorado was even more pretty than I was expecting, with a ton of variation.

7 Likes

I think the anti-derailment thread is the right place for these. :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy your trip.

5 Likes

@darthdomo I hope your Itinerary stays on track
:dad_joke:

4 Likes

Don’t go too loco with the puns @pilgrimsmaster.

I know you have the motive, but don’t let your guard down and watch your conduct-or this whole thread will go off the rails.

1 Like

Fair points
This is not the platform for such silliness, but we shouldn’t let that become a barrier to getting all-aboard the Pun Train

all this reminds me of

5 Likes

I’m always impressed how well that and it’s associated game was produced

5 Likes

Anyone else had issues with usps recently? My purewrist went across the country twice and was a week and a half late :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: my last DT order left Washington 4 days ago and still no update other than “arriving later than expected”

I haven’t had any issues recently
 but you know how usps is: if it’s convenient or works well, it’s wrong.

1 Like

Nothing too terrible for me. USPS placed a package on my mailbox at the road instead of on my porch. It’s a 1/4 mile driveway and I didn’t find it until a day later, but fortunately it was still there.

Only trouble I’ve ever had shipping wise in regards to DT was my pure wrist

Purewrist to me,
Me to DT,
DT to me,

All where slower than expected or predicted

Ups/usps/fedex hate payment conversions lol

Usps just took 6 weeks to get something (priority international) from MI to the UK 
 8 days from China.

I only know from the receiving end, but it costs about 50c to get my pay into my bank account, which is a pretty decent price. Don’t know how much Amal has to pay to send it, but the fees are significantly lower than international transfers.