The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Illegal electric fly-swatter?! :roll_eyes:

Thank god they caught that. Who knows what kind of untold damage could have been caused with an illegal fly-swatter. Someone could have been slightly surprised by a tiny shock seriously injured!

1 Like

Isnā€™t marijuana legal in some states but illegal federally.

If that is correct, that is some serious mixed messages.

2 Likes

Yup! Itā€™s fucking weird. Itā€™s one of the few things where the federal government has outlawed something and the states are like, ā€œpffft. naw.ā€

Itā€™s really supposed to be the other way where the federal government is more permissive and states can restrict things.

2 Likes

Legal for recreational purposes in 18 states, medicinally in 36 statesā€¦ Technically though you commit a federal crime if you go to Washington, buy some cannabis and take it over the state border to Oregon. Even though it is legal for recreational purposes in both states.

It is messy.

4 Likes

unless somebody has a good iOS reccomendation option for youā€¦

I use Timbre on Android, is is quite a handy and very simple to use tool, I just had a look and it doesnā€™t look like there is iOS version.
If you want to DM me ( Or dropbox link etc ) the .mov files, it is as simple as opening the file on timbre choosing the file format I want to save it as, press go and its done

Screenshot_20210709-121333_Timbre

Timbre makes use of the popular FFmpeg library, the industrial standard of audio and video editing. Using FFmpeg codecs allows Timbre to support a wide variety of media types and not only that, the FFmpeg plugin is super fast and high quality. And guess what? Thereā€™s a raw FFmpeg console built right into the app so that you can edit and fine tune the quality of all your songs and videos!

Supported video formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, webm, mkv, mpeg

https://timbre-app.com/

Little side note, of something I found out only a few years ago, when I had a player that did not like .mkv files, BUTIf you simply change the extension to .mp4 it worksā€¦you little fucken ripper :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

Is this you @Satur9

Tis not @Satur9 in the video, I believe it was filming this.

That is my channel, but it was a friend getting the removal. Thereā€™s not many removal videos so I thought it could be helpful. I had another tragus magnet removed in the same session, but it wasnā€™t such a photo-friendly position as this one.

1 Like

How did the Tragus feel?
any PMK?
could you hear it happening?
how did it feel afterwards?
Are you considering a Titan in the same place?

Oh and yeah, good share with the extraction, compliments the written ā€œguideā€ nicely

First I had an xG3 v1 in my tragus. Then I got it removed and replaced with a small double magnet from Cassox. I just had that removed and replaced with an xG3 v2. My friend just got a tiny magnet installed up on his tragus, so that we can test both ends extreme ends of the tragus magnet spectrum for sound transmission.

• It wasnā€™t painful during or now 18hrs later, even though I have two stitches
  • I was put on ice
  • Both my friend and I could hear the scraping and the tugging from the removal/installs. Very odd with no sensation
  • I wouldnā€™t waste a titan on the ear. I have one in my finger and thatā€™s good enough for me. Honestly I had given up on tragus hearing because I could never get more than a few cm range, but my friend convinced me to give it one last shot, for science

Yeah, agreed on the technique. My installer and I learned a lot from my xNT Removal

1 Like

Is anyone else getting 403ā€™s when trying to edit their own posts shortly after posting?
I went add a link on a post (which I only remembered right after posting) and the server kept blocking me.

Alsoā€¦

And for that, we Salute you!

1 Like

Yep, not the most fun thing.
Although sometimes I get a 500 error that I can edit You just have to accept the error 3 times and it updates the edit

One cause I found was possibly Web Application Firewall.

I think it maybe an @Amal or @fraggersparks fix on the server sideā€¦
I will see if I can find any causes within Discourse

1 Like

Speaking of which, every time I edit a post with anything thatā€™s not plain text in it (picture, video, code as preformatted text), I get a 500 error. The edit is accepted though: I simply reload the page and itā€™s there. But itā€™s strange. Itā€™s been going on for a few weeks.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

So apparently that moving 9x led micro strip managed to get turned into a functioning implant, just saw the guy post about it on fb

2 Likes

Do you mean @PaulT ?

Link??? Screenshots? I really want to see this thing :eyes:

To be honest Iā€™m somewhat confused actuallyā€¦ I was talking to @PaulT talked about productizing this together but then he just disappeared. @PaulT are you around? DM me? Iā€™d like to check quality etc. :slight_smile:

10 Likes