The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

unless somebody has a good iOS reccomendation option for youā€¦

I use Timbre on Android, is is quite a handy and very simple to use tool, I just had a look and it doesnā€™t look like there is iOS version.
If you want to DM me ( Or dropbox link etc ) the .mov files, it is as simple as opening the file on timbre choosing the file format I want to save it as, press go and its done

Screenshot_20210709-121333_Timbre

Timbre makes use of the popular FFmpeg library, the industrial standard of audio and video editing. Using FFmpeg codecs allows Timbre to support a wide variety of media types and not only that, the FFmpeg plugin is super fast and high quality. And guess what? Thereā€™s a raw FFmpeg console built right into the app so that you can edit and fine tune the quality of all your songs and videos!

Supported video formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, webm, mkv, mpeg

https://timbre-app.com/

Little side note, of something I found out only a few years ago, when I had a player that did not like .mkv files, BUTIf you simply change the extension to .mp4 it worksā€¦you little fucken ripper :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

Is this you @Satur9

Tis not @Satur9 in the video, I believe it was filming this.

That is my channel, but it was a friend getting the removal. Thereā€™s not many removal videos so I thought it could be helpful. I had another tragus magnet removed in the same session, but it wasnā€™t such a photo-friendly position as this one.

1 Like

How did the Tragus feel?
any PMK?
could you hear it happening?
how did it feel afterwards?
Are you considering a Titan in the same place?

Oh and yeah, good share with the extraction, compliments the written ā€œguideā€ nicely

First I had an xG3 v1 in my tragus. Then I got it removed and replaced with a small double magnet from Cassox. I just had that removed and replaced with an xG3 v2. My friend just got a tiny magnet installed up on his tragus, so that we can test both ends extreme ends of the tragus magnet spectrum for sound transmission.

• It wasnā€™t painful during or now 18hrs later, even though I have two stitches
  • I was put on ice
  • Both my friend and I could hear the scraping and the tugging from the removal/installs. Very odd with no sensation
  • I wouldnā€™t waste a titan on the ear. I have one in my finger and thatā€™s good enough for me. Honestly I had given up on tragus hearing because I could never get more than a few cm range, but my friend convinced me to give it one last shot, for science

Yeah, agreed on the technique. My installer and I learned a lot from my xNT Removal

1 Like

Is anyone else getting 403ā€™s when trying to edit their own posts shortly after posting?
I went add a link on a post (which I only remembered right after posting) and the server kept blocking me.

Alsoā€¦

And for that, we Salute you!

1 Like

Yep, not the most fun thing.
Although sometimes I get a 500 error that I can edit You just have to accept the error 3 times and it updates the edit

One cause I found was possibly Web Application Firewall.

I think it maybe an @Amal or @fraggersparks fix on the server sideā€¦
I will see if I can find any causes within Discourse

1 Like

Speaking of which, every time I edit a post with anything thatā€™s not plain text in it (picture, video, code as preformatted text), I get a 500 error. The edit is accepted though: I simply reload the page and itā€™s there. But itā€™s strange. Itā€™s been going on for a few weeks.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

So apparently that moving 9x led micro strip managed to get turned into a functioning implant, just saw the guy post about it on fb

2 Likes

Do you mean @PaulT ?

Link??? Screenshots? I really want to see this thing :eyes:

To be honest Iā€™m somewhat confused actuallyā€¦ I was talking to @PaulT talked about productizing this together but then he just disappeared. @PaulT are you around? DM me? Iā€™d like to check quality etc. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I wonder if Paul ended up going to disruptive, says its sealed in glass so :thinking:

Whatā€™s Disruptive?

Theyā€™re another implant-related company. They designed and produce the actual modules used inside of the xSIID, although AFAIK the xSIID is still sealed by DT.

(Also itā€™s technically Dsruptive)

1 Like

Yes they make the module, yes dt seal the xsiid but I believe they are working with someone else on other things I.e. the nfc thermometer.

And yes my spelling is awful.

1 Like
5 Likes