The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

All I can say is, good thing sheā€™s not into blacksmithingā€¦

2 Likes

you know what they sayā€¦ once you go blacksmithingā€¦ you never go backsmithing.

4 Likes

Damn you BPV.

I am a sucker for knowledge
I am a sucker for new experiences
I am a sucker for comedy

I think you just hit the trifectaā€¦
but I really donā€™t want to hit that link, like those 4 others suckersā€¦

But I did

Screenshot_20211002-103817_Chrome

Thanks for:-
educating me
enlightening me
humouring me

2 Likes

Anyone in the market for one or two 2x Ubiquiti U6-LR (wifi 6 long range) access points with ceiling mount plates?

Iā€™m actually swapping for some older gear, but more compatible with some older hardware client devices I have. I do have 2 of these Ubiquiti APs, but if you only want to snag one I understand. Iā€™m asking $245 each with free shipping.

ā€¦to all 50 states, I think you should add.

If I order this, youā€™ll lose your shirt. So I wonā€™t :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just realized my Finnish ID card had an NFC chip in it. I didnā€™t know because nobody uses anything else but the barcode printed on it around here. But it occurred to me that it should, since it has a contact chip.

So I presented it to TagInfo, it went beep, crashed, then the phone itself went beep, promply crashed too and rebooted. Wow! What the fuck kind of chip is in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

But does that happen EVERY time?

Results must be able to be duplicated

Yep, without fail.

Interesting, now try a different Id, and different phones

Thatā€™s my only NFC-enabled ID. Sorry :slight_smile:

But I did run it past my old Samsung phone running Android 5: TagInfo crashes there too but it doesnā€™t take the phone down with it - although the UI freezes solid for a few seconds and later recovers.

Interestingly, if I flash the card outside of TagInfo, it does bring up NFC shell without any problem. So I assume itā€™s TagInfo itself that manages to crash the phone somehow.

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks - thatā€™s just the ā€œuseless knowledgeā€ stuff I love to use for starting conversations :smile:
But to be honestā€¦ the thought of inserting a ball of wool into my private parts is not very nice. At all.

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks.

I checked out her website. She has other odd art.

Pretty sure it mentioned her being inseminated live during the rona lockdown. For art? Idk, I didnā€™t spend too much time reading it.

I believe this is her art site

I feel like she has a 50% chance of being cool to talk to.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rate it even a bit higher, though I definitely didnā€™t understand all of her page. But it is art, so always worth discussing :wink:
And STELARC wrote a letter to support her, and heā€™s a pretty interesting guy as well I think.

2 Likes

Having seen some of the oversized balls of wool for making things like blankets (think watermelon sized) I canā€™t imagine wanting to try to put that anywhere.

But strange art can be interesting.

Itā€™s not art, itā€™s just shocking people for the sake of shocking people and calling it art. Modern art in most cases isnā€™t about talent but showmanship, and how to extract the most money out of wealthy people with more money than taste.

1 Like

What about NFC Tools?
It not great at chip ID but it might give you something usefulā€¦

Actually, how about Biocom ?
it is made by @hoker and if it reads then great, if not, a crash report might give some insight

Iā€™ll check it out later. Right now Iā€™m pilled up on the couch and I ainā€™t going nowhere.

It is indeed - but in my opinion, thatā€™s okay. If people are shocked, they might start to think about why they are shocked and all that, so it might lead to - more thinking. And thatā€™s usually fine :wink:
I like art if it makes me question things, or if I react strongly to it (be it positively or negatively), for it gives me a chance to reflect my reactions and create an opinion to things I didnā€™t think about beforeā€¦

3 Likes

But this all comes down to ā€œwhat is artā€ and personally I think that is a very personal question.

Is a hyper realistic painting art? Is a photograph of the same scene? A computer generated image of the same scene? They could all be art.

For me, art is whatever anyone claims is art. But good art makes me think, or inspires a sense of wonder, or an emotional response.

2 Likes

Is that not a talent? :wink: I wish I had that talent.

1 Like