The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Can someone with knowledge compare us to a sect/cult?
Iā€™d be interested how close we are to a cult.

No knowledge, but this implies far from itā€¦

1 Like

Not a professional but given we canā€™t agree on trans humanism values Iā€™d say not a cult

1 Like

Some of the criteria do fit to a funny degree, although obviously Iā€™m cherry picking examples :laughing:

1. The group displays an excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

Hmm, sounds a little familiar :wink:
:amal: :amal: :amal:

1. Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

twists knob

1. The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and its members (e.g., the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatarā€”or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

CYBORGS and DT CLUB

1. The group is preoccupied with making money.

As much as we love Amal, itā€™s still a business :money_with_wings:

1. The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

iota-one-of-us

1. Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

11 Likes

Itā€™s not a cult anymore than being a car fan or a football fan is a cult. An unhealthy obsession perhaps, but not a cult.

However, Iā€™d rather be classified as a cult member than a football fan or a car nut, because I have some pride left in me. And so therefore: ALL HAIL HIS AMALNESS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

2 Likes

Itā€™s only time to start worrying when we have matching outfits and someone is handing out Flavor-aide.

1 Like

You have seen the clothing available on RedBubble havenā€™t you? :rofl:

Iā€™ll be more worried when we get matching Nikes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

Being on this forum all day while at work is dangerous. I keep ordering stuff. :sweat_smile:
Oh well. I was going to get them at some point or another.

3 Likes

Holy crap! Iā€™ve been hit on DT-stylee. First time ever.

The lady that runs the pool hall I go shoot balls at to relax every once in a while asked me if she could ā€œtouch my payment thingyā€. I extended my hand and the touching action was more fondly than implant-curious. Then she said:

ā€œDo these things move?ā€
ā€œHow do you mean?ā€
ā€œWell, do they slide under the skin? Can you lose them? Do they go far? Cuz if you lost it and you needed help to find it, I could help you know.ā€
ā€œGo onā€¦ā€
ā€œWell, like if it went all the way up your arm and back down, and ended up there, I could help you find it.ā€ she said oggling my crotch.

Wowā€¦ Whereā€™d that come fromā€¦ So just for a tease, I asked

ā€œWould your recovery efforts involve the payment terminal?ā€
ā€œDepends on where you lost it exactly. But it might be a bit boxy.ā€

Wowā€¦ Holy mother of Godā€¦

Anyhow, that was quite enough of that at that point. So I revealed that no, implants typically stay put, that I had help at home should this fact ever prove incorrect, and politely left :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well, you could have shown her your skintunnel ā€œDicksruptiveā€

That could sound weird to people that donā€™t know what I am talking aboutā€¦Oh well, Iā€™ll leave them guessing :thinking:

3 Likes

I wore that one for a while, and then I quit because besides being the most useless implant location ever, it makes hygiene rather challengingā€¦

Question for those who own an iCopy device: is it anything more than a Proxmark3 RDV4 with a small battery-powered computer running a specialized client, or are there improvements to the Proxmark3 part of it - like better antennae or something?

In other words, if you already have a PM3 RDV4 and youā€™re happy enough with the regular client, does it bring anything to the table thatā€™s worth buying?

2 Likes

Oh boy. A dude is trying to rent a room in my town. Good luck.

1 Like

Do you have a room to rent to him? :rofl:

2 Likes

If you do, make sure it has an rfid lock when you show it to him.
Tell him there are no physical keys, but youā€™d be happy to help him get chipped.

6 Likes

He has an open one.

The rest of his feed is right in line with a lot of now current conspiracy things.

2 Likes

Ask him about the possibility of putting an RFID lock on the door then. :laughing:

3 Likes

Canā€™t imagine that chip would have a very good read range. :rofl:

1 Like