The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yup that was me. It worked well.

Jump to 5:00

1 Like

Cheers @turbo2ltr and @Eriequiet

I will add that lock to the Spreadsheet.

Mike, you mention RFID implant, is that your xEM?

Is it the Mini K10 P ( Proximity ) or Mini K10 M ( Mifare) lock?

Ewwww, that website is horrendous - Sensory overload. Make it stop, make it stopā€¦

https://www.combi-cam.com/Electronic-Locker-Locks-2.htm

My eyes hurt :eyeroll:

NFC Tools report Mifare Plus.
Biocom crashes (@hoker)

Can you give a more detailed experience about the lock

Pros cons read read range etc?

Yes, xEM.

Hmm, looks like theyā€™ve expanded their product line. When I bought it, they only had one option. I actually have the box on my deskā€¦ Itā€™s the Combi-Cam E miniK 10p

Range with an x series was minimal, but worked reliably. You have to press a button to wake it up, then scan your tag. I didnā€™t use it much honestly. It was convenient the few times I had to leave my firearm in the car. It was easy to reach down, hit a button and scan my tag. I would recommend it.

1 Like

Awesome, Thanks, I will update the product matrix

1 Like

I just contacted my n-th researcher to participate in a clinical study of myoelectric implants for amputees. I might have just enough street creds with my current set of subdermal implants and associated silly projects to convince them to let me take part on the basis that I could help the engineering side of the project. Not holding much hope, butā€¦ fingers crossed. This is probably the 20th such email Iā€™ve sent since the mid-90s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would you be getting a voluntary amputation? I was under the (possibly wrong) assumption you were not an amputee

Thatā€™s awesome, Good luck.

Just point them to the forum for your C.V

No. Hell noā€¦ I want the hardware with my full set of limbs - which of course always disqualifies me from the studies I request to participate in.

Thatā€™s more or less my intention, if they reply. They rarely do.

1 Like

What country is this in? Do you have a study number/IRB number?

Working on something much better. Just trying to make the time for it! About 15,000 lines of code in so far though.

1 Like

any prox gurus handy?

thought I was half competent at cloning a LF tag, I managed to clone a fob for my wife,
But I figured Id go a step further and make a LF sticker she can put on the inside of her phone case since she wont take an implant * eye roll*

any reason it isnt taking the cloning?

I might have overlooked something importantā€¦ I think these stickers might be EM410 only? and I need to write a HID 10301

Can you do a lf t5 detect on them? If not then they might not be t5577s

Fixed it for ya

it is
:eyeroll:

FYI

yea I think I goofed up a while ago and stopped paying attention at 125khz

1 Like

Amal, can you convert very long thin tags, between 4 x 60 mm and 4 x 120 mm?

Those are activable / deactivable anti-shoplifting EM strips for books. Theyā€™re used typically in libraries and book stores. Iā€™m investigating implanting one of those for passage detection, as the portals used to pick up EM tags have a range of up to 1.25 m.

But if you tell me itā€™s oversized for your magic biogoop coating process, I wonā€™t even bother researching any further.

Could be done probablyā€¦ whatā€™s the thickness? Also these are called ā€œbit tagsā€ because they essentially have two states, on and offā€¦ 1 or 0.

Might as well use a t5577 card, I think the only t5577 stickers youā€™ll find are the 25mm pvc coins that are just as thick.

If you do find something thinner please share your findings.

Itā€™s a single strip of metal. Itā€™s also sold in sticky tape format, and itā€™s embedded in security paper (some of which Iā€™ve seen when I worked on NATO secret documents - itā€™s just like ordinary printer paper). Soā€¦ paper thin, probably.

Yeah, itā€™s on or off.