The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Being on this forum all day while at work is dangerous. I keep ordering stuff. :sweat_smile:
Oh well. I was going to get them at some point or another.

3 Likes

Holy crap! I’ve been hit on DT-stylee. First time ever.

The lady that runs the pool hall I go shoot balls at to relax every once in a while asked me if she could “touch my payment thingy”. I extended my hand and the touching action was more fondly than implant-curious. Then she said:

“Do these things move?”
“How do you mean?”
“Well, do they slide under the skin? Can you lose them? Do they go far? Cuz if you lost it and you needed help to find it, I could help you know.”
“Go on
”
“Well, like if it went all the way up your arm and back down, and ended up there, I could help you find it.” she said oggling my crotch.

Wow
 Where’d that come from
 So just for a tease, I asked

“Would your recovery efforts involve the payment terminal?”
“Depends on where you lost it exactly. But it might be a bit boxy.”

Wow
 Holy mother of God

Anyhow, that was quite enough of that at that point. So I revealed that no, implants typically stay put, that I had help at home should this fact ever prove incorrect, and politely left :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well, you could have shown her your skintunnel “Dicksruptive”

That could sound weird to people that don’t know what I am talking about
Oh well, I’ll leave them guessing :thinking:

3 Likes

I wore that one for a while, and then I quit because besides being the most useless implant location ever, it makes hygiene rather challenging

Question for those who own an iCopy device: is it anything more than a Proxmark3 RDV4 with a small battery-powered computer running a specialized client, or are there improvements to the Proxmark3 part of it - like better antennae or something?

In other words, if you already have a PM3 RDV4 and you’re happy enough with the regular client, does it bring anything to the table that’s worth buying?

2 Likes

Oh boy. A dude is trying to rent a room in my town. Good luck.

1 Like

Do you have a room to rent to him? :rofl:

2 Likes

If you do, make sure it has an rfid lock when you show it to him.
Tell him there are no physical keys, but you’d be happy to help him get chipped.

6 Likes

He has an open one.

The rest of his feed is right in line with a lot of now current conspiracy things.

2 Likes

Ask him about the possibility of putting an RFID lock on the door then. :laughing:

3 Likes

Can’t imagine that chip would have a very good read range. :rofl:

1 Like

I was just talking to the significant other

Have an ongoing 3D print project I’m trying to color fill

Asked if I could try some of her tactile paint ( visual impaired teacher)

When asked how much I said about a half a thimble

I’ll measure in anything but metric lol :joy:

Check the Thimble Measures section on this page

Apparently a thimble is usually either 25ml and 50ml or 35ml and 75ml. Which end of which thimble where you using?

:rofl:

1 Like

Was taking apart the USSR drill press today and noticed the cm markings for depth of cut were on a removable plate. Pretty sure I’m gonna try and make a new one in .100" increments.

So yeah, definitely feel ya

Uniforms? Check. Flavor-Aide? Check. I think we got that covered :rofl: hehe

3 Likes

I took Pilgrimsmaster’s idea one step further, and thought I’d share with the class. There’s alot of videos out there on youtube that relate to my project, but all in spoken Russian.

Basically all you have to do is turn on the closed caption, then hit the little gear / settings icon next to it, and select auto translate, then pick your language.

It has alot of goofy machine translated mistakes, but you can get what’s going on pretty well.

2 Likes

If Amaltown winds up in Iceland (that was the idea a while ago wasn’t it?) then I’ll drink the fucking kool-aid before he even asks.

3 Likes

How good is the printing on the shirt?
I want to make a patch for my jacket and cutting up a shirt seems easier than screen printing myself a patch.

1 Like

I got patches
 lemme find em.

4 Likes