The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I am one of said wizards and I like that idea.

If I was going to get a PCB tattoo, Iā€™d probably redesign a board from a personal project as through hole, single sided, and without a ground plane. Just to make it more personal while keeping the look of the ones you posted.

I like the idea of making a few traces Different uv colors

Or traces in two colors as if it was a double sided board and the silkscreen layer in UV ink?

1 Like

I love the design (obviously^^)!
My next scarification Iā€™m getting in three weeks will have a similar look :wink:

I came across this and wonder if there are other DT memes around here?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this: Amal's Photoshop Gallery šŸ–¼

1 Like

Itā€™s think itā€™s probably time we have a meme thread,
Itā€™d be a riot
But we should probably lay out some ground rules before it goes off the railsā€¦ like keeping it mostly on the topic of rfid

2 Likes

Yeah, but.
Thereā€™s gonna be a lot of sexually provacitve Amal too. Memeā€™s are gonna go where they go. Might be better to just put certain things off limits. Which are pretty much already off limits on the forum. Religion, politics, hatred. Weā€™re a well behaving bunch and when someone transgresses or pushes just a little too far, it tends to work itself out. For all else, we have discobot and Pilgrimsmaster.

1 Like

Thatā€™s kind of the least of my health problems right now to be honest.

On the subject of derailment, this article about running a Digital PDP 11 emulator on microcontrollers (like the one Iā€™ve been using for an improved keyboard wedge) might distract me for a bit. Unix circa 1975 in a pocket format,ā€¦

Your failing memory for example. I assume you forgot to put your shoes on again and now have frostbite from the Finnish winters. :foot: :snowflake: :adhesive_bandage:

More seriously I hope you start getting better soon.

1 Like

What have I done!? Why!? I was just looking for things along the lines of this:

4 Likes

No Nut November!?

Blue balls causing you discomfort?

But yeah, actually This :arrow_heading_down:

Well, I couldnā€™t help my curious self but watch the new Implanted movie tonight. Itā€™s packed full of misinformation about implants, but a crazy part of me actually enjoyed it tho. The scenery was cool, since I was actually walking around NYC last weekend as an implanted human. I just hope that it doesnā€™t lead to even more crazies that believe all the wrong shit. :wink:

Amal, did Yekas solution work for you, or did you find an alternative?

Found an alternative :slight_smile:

Eh?

@amal itā€™s the new Implanted 2021 movie, not good for us in general but I liked it tho :wink:

I was restless at the hospital yesterday, so I went around visiting the place since I had nothing better to do, and found this really creepy poster for dental hygiene ca. 1950 or something:

If I was a young child looking at this at the dentistā€™s office, this reads as ā€œUse the toothbrush like so, otherwise youā€™ll suddenly experience a terrible seizure, followed by projectile vomiting, and nasty blobs will form at the back of your throat and choke you to deathā€.

I can see how Finnish children could be terrified of the dentist back thenā€¦

3 Likes

Wow, that movie sounds like itā€™s really gonna help our cause

1 Like