The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

That would be quite the drive.

1 Like

I was thinking maybe we could plan something near Illinois, itā€™s a fairly central location

Iā€™m sure there are other cyborgs in the Midwest I just donā€™t remember who

3 Likes

I want that

They have that place we can go eat with our hands and watch horse jousting in Chicago.

red-knight

f5671203-ffdb-4d7b-80e0-df85aed91b70_text

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: ā€œLets pretend to be developersā€ :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in Indiana, either central or northwestern depending on time of year. Would definitely be good with meeting in Chicago or something, thatā€™d be good for a lot of the great lakes states.

1 Like

I was hoping Chicago wouldnā€™t become the center point (I am disgruntled at the city for legal reasons) but I figured this was probably going to happen lol

Iā€™d still go for a Chicago meet up

Depending on how many people we get interested it could range from a few regulars having some drinks and meeting IRL, to possibly a super abridged ā€œimplants for the non initiatedā€ if newbies catch wind and want to join us

Maybe we should make a thread

1 Like

MidWest Meetup?

You make it and intro, Ill move the posts :+1:

2 Likes

I see you have made it, and there has been some contributions already, So let me know if you want me to move the posts from here ( which will throw out your message timeline ) or just let 'em die in here, Iā€™m happy either way

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything too important if it doesnā€™t get moved

I wish that was me on the rightā€¦

3 Likes

You ever noticed how they give you more captchas the more protection you have?

Like not even reasonable more, if Iā€™m on TOR and blocking everything but captchas I have to spend minutes solving little AI riddles to read a fucking blog post. I hate captchas so much.
Btw, this works some times.

2 Likes

Big data doesnā€™t like anonymity. The more you block scripts, the more stuff they throw at you to make you stop.

In the case of TOR, the company thatā€™s singlehandedly responsible for serving up those captchas is Cloudflare. Thatā€™s one hateful bunch of sumbitches I wish would burn in hell.

2 Likes

Some of these chinese products make me think that Iā€™d need chinese furniture with extremely thin doorsā€¦

D_NQ_NP_726367-CBT48048060625_102021-O

The communist party in the PRC imposes very strict standards on how hard doors and furniture should be for the police to bust open when they come get ya in the middle of the night.

1 Like

As much as I hate the CCP, something tells me that youā€™re joking.

However, the marketing picture that I posted earlier does not inspire confidenceā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m partially joking :slight_smile:

Do you often see pure Chinese products that inspire confidence? Itā€™s getting better for sure these days, but Chinese-branded products - particularly consumer products - are rarely something you know will be quality-built, durable and well-engineered.

1 Like

Last couple of interesting looking Chinese products I saw were direct rip offs of designs that someone else had produced and paid a Chinese factory to make them, so the factory also stole the design. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A sizable portion of my rather large collection of vaping mods is Chinese ripoffs: they work great on account of the good western design for a fraction of the stupid price the original US companies asked for the genuine articles. So Iā€™m not complaining :slight_smile:

2 Likes