The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

When you submit the order put your request in the notes section. @mdanger should be able to accommodate.

5 Likes

what the frick?

7 Likes

And because Michelle has a great sense of humor, sheā€™ll biff the word ā€œmagnetā€ in ā€œinjectable magnetā€ with a large marker pen and write ā€œcocaineā€ across it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That would be hilarious and I couldnā€™t fault her for that :joy:

1 Like

@amal
when are you going to announce the new thingā€¦

It looks cool, great idea.

A 2in1 would be great also

2 Likes

You started it toaster.

Will it be an update for this?

Nope

Hint / clue

xFD

1 Like

You guys know a good LF reader that isnā€™t a Prox? After buying the magneto bundle funds have gone a bit thin but I donā€™t want to risk bricking with something like the blue cloner.

1 Like

I am on mobile, so tough to link and search, look for the pm3 easy

1 Like

Can I trust the Aliexpress PM3 easy?

This is a great read about them, by trusted users.

3 Likes

Cheers mate

2 Likes

I have high hopes for the Flipper Zero (and later Flipper one)
But its release isnā€™t planned until early next year and we wonā€™t know its functionality/ compatibility etc until we get our hands on it.
Luckily @koteeq is in the Flipper Dev team and I know she has already made some suggestions.
The initial BIG question will be the xSeries coupling.

Oh, to be able to simply bring out a tool, turn it on.
Read-write-done

tenor (48)

3 Likes

Hoping this pm3 easy clone will work for now. Definitely gonna get a flipper Zero when theyā€™re in higher production as long as they meet expectations. But for now I must rely on the faith that my first AliExpress order will be worth it :joy:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re good enough, done me and plenty of others here pretty well :v:t4:

3 Likes

a toaster implant! finally

4 Likes

Okay gents here I am again asking for location advice, went ahead and bought the Magneto Bundle instead of the red bundle. Iā€™ve already got an xNT in L0 so Iā€™m thinking Spark in L3, xG3 in L1 and NExT in R0. Opinions?
Iā€™m only really worried about the xG3 messing up my reader with it being so close to the spark, should I toss it in the other hand somewhere? (R3 will definitely be used for Apex or whatever payment implant if/when we eventually get it)

What is your reason for that location?
How do you plan on using it?

Although I know theyā€™re not the best for sensing due to their size, that is the area of my hand that I think has the most sensation to smaller touches? (Other than fingers obviously) So just mainly that I attempted to find the most sensitive unproblematic spot where nerves would be prominent
Edit: sorry I repeated myself like three time in that

@Pilgrimsmaster you wanna add my username onto CLONING - What & Where

Under uk with pm3

1 Like