The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

If you cast it, you’ll probably need to shave one hand/ forearm. That’ll get you some odd looks.

There’s a bunch of kits out there for taking a cast of your dick. Maybe you can upcycle the method / materials?

If you mount it on a base so that the hand is standing upright, you could illuminate it with RGB leds.

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster already mentioned it, so this is what I made of my little flexie once it had to leave my body:

flexie

It’s pretty simple, just a reader stuck behind a wooden frame, but it lights up the blinkies :wink:
And I just like the x-ray behind it.

But the idea with the transparent arm / hand is really insane, especially if you can light it up somehow! Curious to see that! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Haha, I was distracted, I thought you were talking about your x-ray frame… See below…I could have just deleted it, but meh…you still might want to

** — **
if it was me:-

Cut thick-ish ( The width of LED strip) white perspex slightly larger than the glass but smaller in the frame, run and stick face down the LED light strip around the perimeter ideally using the same power supply as your xAC, which should then give you a diffused light illuminating the background and therefore your x-ray, if you use RGB LED light strip you may be able to get a blue-y -greenish glow to replicate an old school X-RAY.

By the way,
Your xray doesn’t neet yo be lit up, it looks awesome as is
It should only be a few euro all up.

I doubt you will, but obviously, if you need any help or further explanation, just ask

Thanks for the idea! :wink:
But to be honest, it might distract too much from the blinkies, so I think I’ll just leave it as it is now - the main “attraction” should be the flexie here^^

1 Like

“google drive user was overseas, broke / lost their phone, and needed emergency workaround for 2FA”… get an implant man… jeeze.

4 Likes

This project looks useful:

I also found some chinese modules that are similar; you can find them if you search for “Sboard”. I think that those are made by Secukey but are available under several brands. However, I prefer the open source version.

What I like about these small boards is the size and that you can use of the shelf waterproof readers.

1 Like

Hell of a shitstorm with so many bad practices. I have to wonder what company it was that got breached.

2 Likes

I have one embedded inside an HIDProx reader. It’s basically a poor man’s Espkey.

TIL that the ESPKey can also be used as an access controller.

By the way the Jeep logo upside down actually reads d(schwa)(schwa)r

2 Likes

Haha, I guess it is…

dəər

also depending on your set up
press and hold e to get ə (schwa)

1 Like

Unfortunately my phone does not have a schwa on any of the keys that I could find.

I was a bit disappointed to find I would have to have custom made logos saying jeeq on my wife’s jeeps.

1 Like

˙ƃuᴉɹǝpuoʍ ǝɯ ʇoƃ ʇᴉ puɐ ʎɐpoʇ ɔᴉsnɯ ɟo ǝlʎʇs sᴉɥʇ oʇ ƃuᴉuǝʇsᴉl uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʇsnɾ I 'ʇuɐʇɹodɯᴉ ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ oʇ pǝʇɐlǝɹ ʇoN ¿oslɐ oopᴉɹǝƃpᴉp ǝɥʇ ʎɐld ɹǝpun uʍop ǝuoʎu∀

3 Likes

I’m not in Aus, but I play a little. When we moved I got this travel didgeridoo that actually sounds pretty good. Forgive the barking, but dogs hate it. Travel Didgeridoo - YouTube

1 Like

That sounds pretty good in my book. Can you “feel” it like a normal size one?

When I was in Australia, I was able to attend an Aboriginal Ceremony. It was pretty awesome. They taught us how to play the didgeridoo, throw a boomerang, and other stuff I cannot remember.

Recently, I have wanted to pick up playing the didgeridoo, as it is the OG trance music.

I am surprised you were able to read that if you aren’t in Australia. :rofl:

You can, it has really nice resonance. At the size and the price it’s a must try! MEINL Travel Didgeridoo | Guitar Center

1 Like

That price isnt bad at all

1 Like

If you install the hacker’s keyboard app then the Suomi input language does have a character that looks like ə which may even be a schwa.

A bit excessive to get this one character maybe.

From the Tuya website, they make smart locks…

:thinking:

Aaaaah “secret” crypto is almost always worse than well known tested crypto!
Also the wording sounds a lot like it was meant for this other long thread…
“Implant national secret algorithms to comply with the regulations of the […] government”

2 Likes