The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

What does ā€œlike an x seriesā€ mean? Lol

It means I was young and dumb and ordered these things off of Alibaba

Tags

Itā€™s been in for 11 years now without an issue though!

1 Like

Well, itā€™s older than Dangerous Thingsā€¦ But probably not as safe.

I think that someone had implanted an x series in that spot but I canā€™t find the thread. Of course there are risks involved with having a glass tube close to a bone.

Well, itā€™s older than Dangerous Thingsā€¦ and absolutely not as safe. Fixed that for you, lol.

1 Like

Until I saw the answers to you above, the only implants in that location that I was aware of, was Amal and Rosco with Flexā€™s but no xā€™s

Your fingers are chunkier than mine, but for me atleast, my finger skin would be too tight for an xSeries to sit atop the bone there, but thats just my 2cents

Hereā€™s the mess of a thread I was talking about:

For some reason I thought they were all palm sideā€¦guess not

2 of them are the rest of them are topside

1 Like

Yeah, I just saw that on your silly goose - Album on Imgur

more since then, iā€™ll update it in the morning gmt

3 Likes

Another alcohol journal: If any of yā€™all havenā€™t tried a gimlet, highly highly recommended. One of my favorites now. Just london dry gin and Roseā€™s Sweetened Lime Juice (itā€™s a Lime cordial). 1.5 oz of each (or however much in 1:1 ratio), stirred over ice, strained into a glass. You can find the lime cordial at any big liquor store, or grocery store. Normally with lime juice youā€™d shake a drink, but lime cordial behaves differently.

If you like sour/tart drinks, itā€™s really good, and super easy to make. Itā€™s my lazy drink currently. I really like gin, and it lets me taste a lot of the gin while cutting some of the harshness with citrus and sweetness.

Iā€™ve tried a lot of cocktails in the last 2 months, and itā€™s probably my #2 or #3 favorite right now. Current order is probably Tom Collins, gimlet, and then a whiskey sour.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen it mentioned at all and I am curious, Any one with a magnet implant fiddle with any magic props that use magnets?
Like the light bulbs that light up ā€œwithout powerā€ or the ā€œselfā€ unscrewing nut and bolt?
Seems like a fun thing to do with a titan in the finger tip

2 Likes

That sounds fun! The only magic I do is pick up a bottle cap and put it back on top of the bottle with the magnet lol

2 Likes

I just need to pull the trigger and buy the titan.

5 Likes

I think not having purchased one yet, is better than having 2 of the first run purchased and in their boxes still.

I get the MRI I needed in like 2 weeks. After that, I plan to get them put in.

Didnā€™t someone put theirs palm side, where the L is of the forefinger and thumb?

I think I want one in each hand there.

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster
Maybe a flex needle and a regular x series injector needle in your physical thread?

1 Like

Donā€™t forget that there are two sizes of injectors.

Add a splash of Angostura Bitters to make it a rose gimlet. Nice hint of spice.

4 Likes

Oooo, I bought some angostura bitters recently, and have been using them in my sours and old fashioneds .Really liking what theyā€™ve been adding. Iā€™ll have to try that for sure. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

I did acually think about that one, but thought it way scare some people offā€¦

I didnā€™t think about that one, do you mean just the needle? or the whole assembly? :syringe:
The needle itself would need to be a solid I guess.
Would people actually want it?
Again, would it not potentially scare people off?
It will take me a little longer than 1 minute to draw up like the others?
The thread is for anybody to contribute, so if you want to feel free.

Also thanks for not posting your question in the threadā€¦ like some did in you Show off thread