The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Never heard that one before :open_mouth: … Not what Belgium is the most famous for (Belgian speaking here) :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Bologna sausage, also spelled baloney, is a sausage derived from mortadella, a similar-looking, finely ground pork sausage containing cubes of pork fat, originally from the Italian city of Bologna”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_sausage

69u91d

5 Likes

I thought maybe an NZ thing, not sure why it would be called that, but looked it up

Looks like an Australian thing

Doing some cleaning up and found this!

Believe it or not, I used to be a pretty ok software developer. Before Twitter, there was txtGroups! It was an SMS based group messaging service I made from scratch that used shortcodes for group messaging before Twillio was even a twinkle in Jeff’s eye. It featured an all SMS interface you used to subscribe to “groups” where one or more people could push content in broadcast format. It had a custom extensible macro framework backend. I was connected to each individual carrier directly over custom coded SMPP links. I programmed a few text based adventure games in the little framework I made and I had a few commercial customers using it for information publication over premium SMS where the receiver would pay $0.25 per message to receive premium content.

Of course, Twitter came along with a $500M series A investment round and absolutely murdered me. Even before they got funding, I remember sitting in the meeting room with a company called Waterfall Media as they talked about it. I realized right away that I was fucked… but… I also jumped on early access, which is how I was able to grab twitter.com/amal so easily. I honestly think I could probably sell that twitter handle for more than I could DT at this point.

7 Likes

Wait does that come in the box? That may cause some issues with my parents

No lol.

I just printed it out as a joke. It’s from one of my favorite topics on this forum! Go check it out…

Amal’s Photoshop Gallery :framed_picture:

Depending which implant you get, it comes with some extra goodies, but you won’t get the poster picture (unless you ask for it! DT customer service is top notch!)

2 Likes

okay I was concerned for a second

As far as I’m concerned, this is the height of luxury.

• Seattle sourdough
  • Salted butter
  • Kirkland chunky guacamole
  • Bonne Man four fruit preserves (strawberry, cherry, redcurrant, and raspberry)
8 Likes

And here we see the elusive Avocado Toast in the wild! This rare specimen has attempted to disguise itself as mere toast with jam, but as we can quite clearly see, the panem sinister is in fact green as opposed to red. This finding would suggest the Persea americana coctit panem is, in fact, colourblind, and/or possibly suffering from ADHD during the course of its camouflaging activities. Further studies will be required.

2 Likes

So why is it I like both Marmalade and Marmite on toast for breakfast? Are there any other foods beginning in Marm I should be trying?

1 Like

Marmot?

1 Like

Marmaduke backs away slowly

3 Likes

I assume it would be cured and thinly sliced first… I wonder where I can get marmot?

1 Like

Everything I’m finding is for DnD or Final Fantasy, but I did find this article, be careful! Lol

1 Like

Wow I made that last March. I am very excited someone had to urge to make a HARD copy of it;);):wink:

1 Like

I found this work of art from @mrln earlier

12 Likes

Now we just need a triangular shaped implant of some kind

1 Like

Satur9 how hard would a triangle NFC antenna be to design?

Anyone interested in a Firefly watch party?
Prime Video has a new watch party feature I want to try out.

it wouldn’t be good to implant because you would have the three points of the triangle applying concentrated pressure, and i imagine the geometry of a triangular antenna would be less efficient than a round or rectangular one as well.

maybe a dt illuminati silicone subdermal though…:thinking:

5 Likes