The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Like every interview with (most) Chinese citizens re: security + social credit system. ā€œDonā€™t break the rules and youā€™ll be fine.ā€ :grimacing:

5 Likes

That just reminds me too much of Farenheit 451 with screens taking up entire walls.

3 Likes

Honestly if I could afford a screen for an entire wall Iā€™d jump right on it. I wouldnā€™t watch tv on it most of the time though (football would be an exception). I just think a custom view where I could change location or time would be pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Panda Cam?

1 Like

Someone tell me that I donā€™t need to buy an autoclave.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to buy an autoclave. You could borrow it.
Or use a pressure cooker :yum:

1 Like

But itā€™s soooooo affordable. Friendā€™s selling one for like $200 D:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good price, I think, as long as everythingā€™s workingā€¦
So, just ask yourself if you really need that thing and how often youā€™ll be using it :wink:

Iā€™d be tempted to buy one without actually knowing what Iā€™d use it forā€¦ :grimacing:

3 Likes

If I had an autoclave Iā€™d do stupid things with flexesā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly where Iā€™m at and why I need people to tell me not to get it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Buy it!

BUY IT NOW!!!

Wait, thatā€™s not helpful, is it?

3 Likes

Like, melting them? :stuck_out_tongue: As far as I know, they wouldnā€™t survive the heat in thereā€¦

Aaaaand you think about doing that in a forum full of people who do really strange, unnneccesary things with their bodies? Maybe youā€™d rethink that :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, lets look for some use casesā€¦
Might be nice if you plan any self-installs, to properly clean the tools - well, on the other hand, scalpelwork for flexies might not be a good idea to do to yourself, and the other implants come properly sterilizedā€¦ hm.
What elseā€¦ :thinking:
Maybe if you want to make your forks and spoons and knives really, really clean? Like, an expensive dishwasher? :smile:

1 Like

tbh, the main reason is because Amal sells the custom flex needles now, and I am tempted to get them to play around with self-installs.

(I say ā€œplay aroundā€, but I take safety really seriously, and am just interested in experimenting)

3 Likes

So, thatā€™s a good reason! If you plan on using the needle multiple times when ā€œplaying aroundā€ with it (why on earth am I thinking in strange directions again?.. :thinking: ), it is definitely wise to sterilize it in between :wink:
And it shows that you take safety seriously, yep. Go for it.

Now, I guess I wasnā€™t really helpful, considering what you wanted to hear hereā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

yeah donā€™t autoclave flex poly stuffā€¦ what happens is less a melting and more of a water infiltration that basically destroys the biocompatibility of the polymerā€¦ puts big molecular holes into it that allow bodily fluids to flow through itā€¦ basically turns it into swiss cheese.

1 Like

Pressure till the bright red bleeding stops.

You good after that.

2 Likes

No, trying to install them.

Ouchkayyyyā€¦ didnā€™t think about that, my bad :wink:
Dunno if thatā€™s a good idea, but Iā€™d be interested in the process!^^

1 Like

20201105_072234

2000 posts and still going strong, whoā€™d a thunk it???

Clearly not everybody, aye @Anti :wink:

1 Like

I consider this thread to basically be a forum based ā€œgeneralā€ channel in discord or the like :slight_smile: it works for what it is.

5 Likes