The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

HERE

hug-ZuOiqNL4k5UWY
1491857197-baymax

also

It’s time to move, just walk away

I know its easy for me to say

17887203438181711039770720794459

2 Likes

@Techknowcase

Good luck with your shopping list.

You could end up with a quite a number of implants for a pretty good price

3 Likes

Are most of these Mifare Classic and / or Ultralight?

Thhose are the two I find the most common with hotels

1 Like

Lmao thanks homie hopefully I can get them. I’m a sucker for a good deal

1 Like

A mix of both. I think they are all Mifare Classic except the last two (which are both Ultralight at the same hotel)

2 Likes

I wish I had wise wise words to impart here, I don’t, but I do have experience. Which fucking sucks.

Anywho. I went through some shit, and ended up isolated, extremely depressed, and unable to trust. All the old connections that should have sustained me, turned into burdens. In the end, I went for what amounted to the nuclear option, I sold everything, bought an RV, and loaded up the cat to look for peace
 Elsewhere.

What I can tell you.

  • It’s just as joyously free as it is terrifying. Both in high measure.
  • To make it work, you’ve got to cut almost all connections. Loose / change phone numbers. Block email. Disappear. You can’t do everyone, but be hyper selective.
  • Seriously, Cut That Shit Off. (It will repeatedly reach out for you, currently dealing with it myself :face_with_symbols_on_mouth: )
  • Do not get pulled back in. The old situation is kinda like people who don’t want to drink alone and try to get you to do it to. The people making you miserable won’t like you being happy and will try and try to suck you back.
  • You must work on yourself post move. If you don’t, it’s just the same shit in a new spot. Took me a coupla years, and, at the end, an unexpected breakout method. :brown_mushroom:
  • Do not make new casual friends, But invest deeply in the quality ones. They will determine the quality of your new life. Only get close to the kind of people (or allow people close to you) who not only would not have put you in this spot, but who would have hauled your ass out of it in the first place.

Second tier suggestions: Pick something different, I moved from the Great Plains of Kansas to the humid Forests of the Deep South. You’ll find a bunch of free time, do something unnecessary on a regular basis. I took a class on painting, I took up blacksmithing, I went diamond mining, which eventually led me to an interest in Geology and Chemistry. Go with the new and it turns into a good vibe, so I suggest an updated wardrobe, leave the old furniture behind, get a cat (they’re the BEST), and build something awesome that you’ve always wanted. In short, don’t just move, but enjoy the move to it’s full potential.

5 Likes

17887268647143090973669705105522

Ummm, I think you just fucken nailed it

EXCEPT ONE THING

7 Likes

6 Likes

What’s the list?

Thus now I had luck with a FlexClass, apex mega, xM1. Only missing a gu4 of some sort and hopefully a apex 2 by Xmas.

I think I was also lucky enough to get the last xSlx and flexem t5577.

2 Likes

@Techknowcase has been shopping in the Lounge > Buy & Sell

and asked about different listings (with some double and triple ups)
FlexClass
xM1
Apex Mega
flexClass
Apex Flex
Walletmor iCard
FlexUG4
FlexClass and xM1

and has had luck with a few

4 Likes

Today, he is more man than machine, but tomorrow


5 Likes

Won’t we all?

4 Likes

Them: what do you like to do for fun?

ff101bc1-2519-48fe-8aad-5cb76267f23e_text

4 Likes

Feature request: wish list. :folded_hands:

6 Likes

Another feature request: I’m colorblind (protonopia) and I can’t tell which color xGlow I’m selecting. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, which of the 2 themes do you prefer?

Y’all got two themes?

1 Like

when you go to checkout it’s calculated :smiley: The frontend doesn’t have access to your account/address.

Nooooo not the tax.

Like I want a wish list :joy: because my cart gets auto cleared and I can’t keep a list of what I want.