The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

oooooooooooh. Sure. we can do that.

4 Likes


4 Likes

Done.

Those sneaky swatches… The variant title now displays the selected color for swatches. Big oversight on my part, sorry.

6 Likes

No worries! Thanks for making the updates!

1 Like

I prefer the one where you can see the sun :sun:

Also @tacos it looks like “glow” is the color for the hearts and the green says out of stock.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Fixed, thanks.

2 Likes

Woohoo :raising_hands:

7 Likes

@tacos due to the sale I no longer need a wishlist. (Jk ive silently complained to myself for 2 years about it)

:joy::joy: However, I do need a second job.

:face_holding_back_tears::sob::sob::sob::robot:

3 Likes

Admit it, DT doesn’t need a wishlist because we all want to get all the implants…

:robot_windows:

7 Likes

It really is getting rather good

5 Likes

I​:sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::skull:

4 Likes

That is some shitty trigger discipline

Also one handed is not going to work out well for him

tumblr_mjnup78lww1rxly7go1_400

He should be holding it with two hands like this

shootin-fail

Or, maybe he should just use a pistol to be safe

p1uV40Y

5 Likes

Hmm.. I think you mean that is supreme trigger discipline. Seems to me they fully intend to shoot that “tin man”, thus finger on trigger is apt :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Booger hook on the bang switch is how we roll in the post apocalyptic future

3 Likes

Pistol grip pump

You can totally one hand these if you hit the gym and know what to expect.

Notice he has it mid waist with his full arm bone support and his body weight behind it and elbow spring loaded

Arm extended and no way to put your palm against the stock. But if he pulled in and brought it down, bent the elbow to absorb the shock I to your bicep he’d be ok

1 Like

FYI

Thank you.

this is now my default colour pallette

5 Likes

I’m proud to be of service :grin:

Colour blind or just aesthetically pleasing?