The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijackingšŸ”« thread🧵 ⁉

:up_arrow:

I find a cyberpunk colours a bit too harsh for my tastes.

I prefer a muted tone

I should add, I get the why the cyberpunk flavour…

it’s just not for me

4 Likes

I tried to explain this to someone at the job site last week

4 Likes

Bold move cotton lol

I usually get all kinds of weird responses so I only tell people when it’s necessary :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

One time our CEO watched me rub my arm on the reader and the door to HQ popped open.

I had been working there for less than a year.

4 Likes

Well, people already hate what I want to become…

:robot_windows:

Doesn’t matter, I’m used to being hated for no apparent reason.

2 Likes

Hydroponics feels like 3d printing. Except slower.

9 Likes

but also more tasty

:tongue:

1 Like

Those February strawberries are sure amazing.

1 Like

Should this link still work? https://dangerousthings.com/product/reprocessing/

1 Like

Should. It will again sometime between an hour and tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

TLDR, when product names don’t match the links, shit breaks in migrations.

3 Likes

I’m just trying to be helpful, not annoying. Feel free to tell me to shut up lol :smiling_face_with_tear::rofl:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s helpful. Thanks!

3 Likes

#fuckpaypal

11 Likes

RIP Kevin Jr

3 Likes

And for more information folks, go to

AmalSaysFuckPayPal.com

3 Likes

This is exactly how I feel about fold tech.

3 Likes

I love my fold! Multitasking on the go is easier. I just wanna full blow TWM. :grin:

I just hate the new NFC ANTENNA placement on the 11. Now I’m having to wind an antenna coils in my phone case and pray because I sent in the other phone I had for the $1000 trade in value…:face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I like this symmetrical design and how the motors are integrated into the fingers:

Also, I ordered a new scope for my home lab.

:robot_windows:

4 Likes

Which scope? :star_struck:

1 Like

yeah don’t scope-tease us

1 Like