The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Well if they remove it, Just think about how many implants you can ask the surgeon to put in the cavity :wink:
10cm
Put in one of each!

I have one near my breast. not really growing or anything. I asked my family doc matter-of-factly one day if he had an opinion. The guy promptly proceeded to scare the crap out of me and told me to get an ultrasound sooner rather than later, because (I didnā€™t know that) man breast cancer is apparently a thing, and this was located somewhere suspicious.

Turned out, it was just a lipoma. But the doc got me going for a few hours.

1 Like

Apparently, in discussion in the Discord, Amal can be a female name. So, I decided to plug an image into FaceApp, out of curiosity, and low and behold:

Famale.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a pity there isnā€™t an Uncle Sam filter on FaceApp

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

You say that butā€¦

Not great are they?

@Mariarangok did a much better job

2 Likes

tenor (26)

6 Likes

:rofl: couple of flexMTā€™s

1 Like

Jailbaitā€¦

I did this with @NiamhAstra and @Chimpofm a while back when the discord was new

2 Likes

we have reactjis now, not just heartsā€¦

1 Like

But only the heart triggers a notification, apparently.

The garishness factor has gone up one order of magnitude. Soon itā€™ll be a static version of Discord in here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, Funny, I just started replying to @miststlkr, but decided to delete it.
Then you replied

My comment was along the lines of:-

ā€œ@anon3825968 will be confused, doesnā€™t like unnecessary notifications ie. :hearts:
but also not a fan of too many emojis :smiley: :+1::wink:ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m not confused. Itā€™s just that that the page is giving me conjunctivitis.

Wow, but you are lucky, because I made a custom DT emoji pack a while ago and asked Amal about allowing me to put it on the forum, He didnā€™t say yesā€¦ but also didnā€™t say no!

At least thereā€™s a chance itā€™ll be black on white :slight_smile:

I made it mid grey, so you could see it in both light and dark mode

1 Like

More seriously, I donā€™t want to be a bore, and I realize nobody has given two shits for the last 2 decades, but the more I see the internet go all graphic and GIFfy for no good reason, the more I canā€™t help but think itā€™s becoming more and more inaccessible to the blind.