The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yeah mate, I cant 100% confirm for you
I dont have iPhone
I dont have FlexMN ( Yet ) or a Card ( yet )

But, that would be my assumption also

Anybody get the reference?

1 Like

FYI for those that were waiting, they just announced that the Pinecil will be back in stock this week.

Still loving mine.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t eaten a burger in well over 20 years. My body canā€™t stand it. The last time I ate junk food was in Belgium in 2004 iirc: I popped at McD on the road because I was in a hurry, and ordered a Filet oā€™fish. I went through half of it and started feeling violently sick. I finished my journey hopping from gas station to gas station, repainting the bathroom wall-to-wall at every stop.

2 Likes

I originally went in for coffee. Despite Iā€™d like junk food. It doesnā€™t like meā€¦I get cramps.

I learnt from my own mistake, and also reading the story of others make me think :thinking:
I should get a set of chips in my pocket to prevent glitches like theeseā€¦

The thing with junk food is, if you never eat any, the onslaught of fat and sugar when you do makes you sick. But if you keep at it, within 3 or 4 days, you get used to it. Add a few more days and it becomes as addictive as cocaine.

Back when I was in the US and I weighed 265 lbs, I ate at Wendyā€™s almost every day, if not twice a day. Now that Iā€™m down to 165 lbs, just thinking about what I could go through in one sitting back then makes me shudder.

I suggest you watch this documentary: itā€™s an eye opener.

I used to eat McDā€™s 8-10 times a week, when I lived in Helsinki for over a year. Then I ate pizza every day for almost a year. So SuperSize Me was buggers for me. I had the DVD.
Also, my blood test came out perfect when I was on abusive diet, and I am what youā€™d call a skinny guy since forever.
I challenged my body at age twenty-something without any consequences.
BUT!
I would not fā€¢cking risk it anymore! :no_good_man: Nor Iā€™d recommend anybody to follow my example. It"s a true miracle I survived living up North! :pray:

Nowadays I avoid Mcā€™s, and after a long break my body just not want to tolerate it anymore, and Iā€™m okay with that. I didnā€™t vomit or crap myself, I just stopped it from one day to another. No cravingsā€¦ more like the opposite. I feel the smell of it and I feel mild disgust.

WOW! I should gain a batch of being capable offing ANY topic =)

You canā€™t: Iā€™m hoarding them all.

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 00.40.47

2 Likes

Very well: I used to weigh 1177.2 N at my then-place of residence, and I currently weigh 735.75 N at my current place of residence.

There must have been gravitational anomaly if you had to measure in Newton.
:bulb: :point_right: :earth_americas: :arrow_down::cyclone: :balance_scale: :large_blue_circle::apple: :person_in_lotus_position: :deciduous_tree:
Fair enough!

Iā€™m sad, mine still hasnā€™t arrived yet. Itā€™s supposed to be onboard for delivery, but Iā€™m just hoping it wasnā€™t lost / that itā€™s just delayed due to new years. Not that I have a suitable power supply

1 Like

part 1

Fixed it anyway

1 Like

part 2

forgot the tape! XD Iā€™m not so great at the reconstruction of backgroundā€¦

2 Likes

Great comment
Great Meme
Great Movie

Yeah I had to work that out
Roughly 120kg to 75kg :balance_scale:

1 Like

Pulp Fiction was my falling asleep movie. I listened to it about 300x, (shouldnā€™t be right to say watched :zzz:)

@Eyeux
I am fascinated about experimenting with self portraits. :arrow_up:

Not at all: I gave you my weight.
Or did you want my mass? :slight_smile:

If youā€™re just going to force the issue, can we just accelerate this discussion?

3 Likes

Dudeā€¦ Iā€™m coming within 25.4 mm of getting annoyed with all that unit pedantry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I not only have to google:
ā€¢the conversion between lbs to kg
ā€¢relevant meme to hide my inability to convert
ā€¢ but now I also have to look up the meaning of ā€œpedantryā€ā€¦

Poking fun at you is high maintenance activity =)

6 Likes

cookie

2 Likes