The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Lucy reminded me to Charlie Brown’s teacher.

the anti karen

I watched this, and yes, she might be the best candidate.
Low on competitiveness and conflict avoiding. Great contrast.
How popular is her? My TV knowledge is exhausted by South Park… entirely.

She was only on for a coupla seasons, but Big Bang Theory was such a popular program it overcompensates.

Watch this from 2:00 to at least 3:00

The EXACT opposite of how a Karen would work.

1 Like

Karen.

Even better than I expected!
Spot on! I needed Lucy!

It seems to be a rather ok sit-com btw! :+1:
I just can’t unhear the laugh box :slightly_frowning_face: it kills the experience for me.

1 Like

But how should you know when to laugh?

1 Like

Someone should make an AI that removes laugh boxes from series

1 Like

uǝɹɐʞ

1 Like

Watched it, some time ago, and I really liked the first seasons… funny enough, the more women were engaged, the more strange it became. Some pretty conservative or plain stupid things came up (like, my favourite example, one girl recommending another, currently single, girl to buy an electronic toothbrush for masturbation - I mean, c’mon, even in the US there must be something like vibrators… what’s the problem?).
But the original nerds in the series were actually pretty likeable :wink:

1 Like

:man_facepalming: I should have thought of that!

giphy (4)

Finally a good infographic on epidemics:

@Eriequiet gave me the idea to make a gigantic NFC tag out of a picture frame.
Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 00.05.02
This was the source of inspiration.

Question:
Would it be possible to make a big loop, find a matching cap and put an NFC tag on it to turn a picture frame into a big chip?

Would it even be able to be read?

Wouldn’t you need a reader with a similar coil?

1 Like

You could still pair a different shaped coil as long as you position it just right to ride the field.

Similar to how an xSeries’s cylindrical coil can still interact with a regular squared antenna…

Although I barely even woke up, so big chance I misinterpreted the situation. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@anon3825968, ( The only other person on here I am aware who has a chameleon ) I am sure you would have seen it, but in case you missed it and are interested.
The Chameleon Tiny and Tiny Pro

They both now come with a free leather holder with a built-in T5577 Chip

These can also be purchased separately $1.50-$5

ALSO
Rosco, in your reader/writer collection, do you have one of these ( I know you have the XL Version )

Or anybody else of course

Google harder :sweat_smile:

non-karen karen

a non-karen karen is actually the exact opposite of a karen. they are usually shy and not very social actually. they are chill, and for sure not annoying. and no they didn’t take the kids and they would respect your drip if you had any. yes i’m salty and annoyed at people telling me this AaAAaaaaHhhHh

josh: hey, who’s that new girl?
maria: karen?

josh: ew karens are annoying

maria: no she’s chill, she’s a non-karen karen

josh: oh ok

2 Likes

both? both what? what are these for? confuuuuse.

Sorry, that was not clear.
Both the Tiny and the Tiny Pro now come with a leather holder when you order them.
The leather holder has an embedded T5577 chip in the leather.

So you would have a Tiny with 8 HF slots and a LF T5577 you can programme as you wish.
I dont like keyrings, but if I had to have one, THAT would be an awesome option.

1 Like

3D printing fun
#notabuttplug

A new iteration of my 3D printed ammo,

Now with a reusable tail section, a replaceable thin walled nose capable of being loaded with a payload

Last ones flew so well and stable, if I didn’t know better I’d swear it was spin stabilized

Dropping the weight to try to squeeze some more velocity out of it

2 Likes