The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Iā€™ve got so many of these, all with silly passwords like ā€œ212121ā€ which is something Iā€™ve never used. Kinda silly. Also, pity I donā€™t have a webcam.

I often wonder just how many people take this bait and how much they make from this kind of scam. They must make a bit out of millions of emails, Iā€™d imagine? Iā€™m dumbfounded by how many people actually fall for this kind of shit.

Thereā€™s a lady in the Philadelphia area with a Gmail address (and name) very similar to mine. And she mis-types it frequently. Iā€™ve had to call a number of businesses and have it changed so theyā€™ll stop sending me all her crap.

Her vet was deeply freaked out when I got this ladyā€™s private info. That got changed quick.
Her Spa was less inclined to do so, until I started cancellng her auto-confirm appointments.

Who asks for a odd numbered amount? 1140? or 1200?

Andā€¦
Who is dumb enough to fall for this, while simultaneously astute enough to be using bitcoin? Thatā€™s gotta be a ridiculously small slice of the population.

We are a gullible breed. Di-Hydrogen Monoxide, anybody?

1 Like

Were you in my head as I read that email???

My GUESS for the $1139 was a script, with a round number in their currency, and at a guess it would be rupees from my currencyā€¦ Wait one, googling

UPDATE:
So it turns out my top 3 currency guessā€™ could all be possible as they are all very similar
Indian Rupee
Chinese Yuan
Russian Ruble
all approximately 5:1 - so ~5000 scammer dollars, depending on the market of course, but not worth anymore of my time than that

Lol I have all your FB messages. Wrong target there ay @Pilgrimsmaster :rofl:

1 Like

Rember the asshat that tried to run a credit card scan on hereā€¦ That was funny. Like of all the placesā€¦

1 Like

I do enjoy watching the Scamming/Fucking with the scammers videos on YouTube

1 Like

You -use- fb? :cold_face:
Social malware supremeā€¦

2 Likes

I know @Pilgrimsmaster is one of your passphrases.

Lets get directly to the point. Not one person has paid me to check about you. You do not know me and youā€™re probably thinking why you are getting this post?

in fact, i actually registered an account on the DT website and you know what, you visited this site to experience fun and talk to other people about stuff.

When you were replying, I have learned all your secrets. I know you love artichokes, and coconut as well. I know you are in New Zealand. Here your data is proof of what I say.

Best solution would be to like this post. We are going to refer to it as a donation. in this situation, i most certainly will without delay remove your information.

5 Likes

Just noticed the 357 days.

When you get that badge, @NiamhAstra is gonna lose it. :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be pretty devastated. Being the only one with the devotee badge is like all I have going for me now

5 Likes

Today is a good day :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You order a kit or multiple or singles? OH it says on there bundle lol.

Installing all in one go right? :sweat_smile:

I am not envious of others achievements :stuck_out_tongue: I just like collecting stuff.

2 Likes

Yah, got the white bundle and an extra cyborg kit (cuz that sale was too tasty) for a nice even 6 including 2 blinky. Yup! Iā€™ll get them done in one session. Hopefully along with the Apex. Pandemic put everything on hold cuz though + I need to get my hand tattoos done first soā€¦ fingers crossed everything aligns and I donā€™t have to self install :joy:

2 Likes

@Sijaka What was your job when this was happening?

Ships mechanical engineer, itā€™s still my jobšŸ˜

Working at sea, 3 days ~ 1000naurical miles from closest land usually gives rough conditions, even for a 70m fishing vesselšŸ˜…

1 Like

@Sijaka From a former navy officer, I know what you meanā€¦ I remember nearly having to walk on the bulkhead because our roll was so severe up in the Gulf of Carpenteria one time. Mind you the ship was only 50m, Iā€™m more comfortable on a 150m ship to be honest :slight_smile:

1 Like

You familiar with STS Young Endeavour @HDoS? 2 of the best weeks of my lifeā€¦ Nearly joined the Navy after my voyage, did the aptitude test and everything.

1 Like

Lots of people join after YE :slight_smile: I never sailed on her but a few of my friends were part of the crew, including the navigator a few years back, about 2014. When did you sail on her? They also said it was an amazing posting to be on and had a great time :slight_smile: @NiamhAstra