The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I little over a year ago. Was only a few weeks before I hit the age cap :sweat_smile: Went from Mackay to HMAS Cairns through the Whitsunday, it was lovely.

Nice, the Whitsundays is lovely to sail through. Did that many times on patrol boats.

1 Like

The diving it the Whitsundays is also amazing :diving_mask: :blowfish: :tropical_fish: :fish: :turtle: :shark: :dolphin: :octopus: :whale:

1 Like

That it is. Diving up there was spectacular :ok_hand: it really left a mark on me… Seriously, got a decent sized mark from getting a bit too close to the reef :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@rvenfrost, I like your avatar! :+1:
Did you design that yourself?

1 Like

haha nah, its just a bitmoji. But ty!

2 Likes

Technically I guess YOU DID design it, just didn’t “draw” it.
Either way, it looks good, I like the mechanical arm :wink: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Just FYI
@DeviantOllam released a video 3 days ago.
minute 7:00 to about 13:30 he discusses and plugs implants including Vivokey.
nothing in depth, but during that he mentions another RFID based talk coming up and also his next video will be an RFID based padlock

5 Likes

5 Months old, But I only just saw it…Nothing Great, just a short montage…Dont know why I bothered posting it…?

2 Likes

That positioning looks soooo awkward.

2 Likes

Does it have to be in a certain place of the arm? I feel like way back I came across the lady who did it first, and she had to put in in her forearm so it would start the car, as it is a valet key.

Correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

If you put your foot on the brake and the car in drive or reverse shortly after unlocking with the card then it’ll start. Otherwise there is a spot behind the cup holders that you put the card. Can’t recall the time delay and I don’t own a Model 3 or Y to test it on.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize it, but I’m a week away!

3 Likes

It’s consecutive days I believe. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes its concesutive. Hence my 106 day badge :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Darn! Where do I find consecutive days?

1 Like

I don’t think you can… Or just never skip a day then days visited = consecutive days :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, and the GPS chip is concealed in that suspicious-looking lead thing that’s been clamped to the side of the rim for no particular reason. Should get that off too…

2 Likes