The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Woohoo! Got my 5G upgrade this morning! Canā€™t wait for it to kick in!

7 Likes

Good stuff! I got mine yesterday, already downloading a new system update.
My partner got flu-like symptoms for a day or two, the worst Iā€™ve had so far is just fatigue :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Iā€™m 5 days away from two weeks after 2nd shot, at which point I should reach FULL POWER!!!

3 Likes

Not related but that table is awesome.

You have certainly lived up to your nameā€¦

Welcome back !

1 Like

This table?

The table I made?
The table for games?
My gaming table?
That table?

5 Likes

In Austria you can only get with luck ā€œbiontechā€ Iā€™m still waiting - at the moment - people 65 or older. My parents got Biontech.
The most time they use ā€œAstrazenicaā€ :frowning:
The crazy stuff is here - I work in a supermarket - I have the all day contact to persons - and i must wait. The most teachers got already vacinated - and the sit at home: homeschooling :frowning:

Yes, itā€™s even more cool that you made it!

1 Like

I lurk on here but Iā€™m not huge fan of forums, I never have much I feel worth to comment/post.

Yeah , Me too :wink:
:vault_boy_hidden:

1 Like

tumblr_fa9f2bc3b459fed326165a43b745ec75_f8e31356_500

big kronk vibes

5 Likes

I just got home, feeling a little fatigued and maybe a bit light-headed, but thenā€¦ I was standing in the sun for an hour waiting for the shot, so Iā€™m likely dehydrated to some degree and havenā€™t eaten since an early dinner last night soā€¦ not really ready to blame the shot for any of that yet. Cell phone signal seems a little better already though, so thatā€™s cool.

2 Likes

My brain would not let this goā€¦ I read that and was like ā€œno no, he says kill in there somewhere and it was a little shockingā€¦ which is why I remember this line and know this gif is not accurateā€¦ THIS GIF IS TRYING TO ALTER REALITY!ā€

2 Likes

It was the best gif I could find :cry:

You would think for such a memorable line itā€™d be easy to find, but I had some real trouble.

Props for noticing the mistake.

2 Likes

ok fineā€¦ i made one for you (and me too!) :slight_smile:

kuzco's-poison

3 Likes

1 Like

well now iā€™ve gotten fixatedā€¦ so i fixed the textā€¦

kuzco's poison

3 Likes

itā€™s still outside of the bounds of the video :frowning: on the left edge

could you uh, move it a lil to the right?

just a little

for me?

please

it hurts

eh? whachu talkin 'bout willis?

1 Like

itā€™s slightly over the black border haha

no idea why that bothers me