1 Like

kuzco's poison cropped

aaand cropped… and i’m done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

TestyGrayGonolek-max-1mb

It’s beautiful

2 Likes

Found the west coaster

I had the Moderna vaccine (both shots) back in January. I am a ‘healthcare worker’ for a large hospital chain. The Pfizer vaccine is the BioNTech one

I work from home running computer systems. :confused:

1 Like

Awwww yeahhhh

5 Likes

Ohhhh, Nice Spotting. Thanks
I enjoyed the first series immensely

4 Likes

I was just wondering when the hell it was due, been saying it’s coming for a long time now

You should know better than to ask that here… You know the answer…

SOON ™

3 Likes

Love, Death and Robots Volume 2 will premiere on May 14th. Netflix says a third volume will arrive some time in 2022.

AKA
SOON ™

1 Like

WAIT WHAT?
Does Apex SOON™ also mean “probably 2022”?!

I’m sure Amal wouldn’t do that to us, let’s go for sooner than THAT :arrow_up: Soon™ and cross our fingers for THIS :arrow_down: Soon™

3 Likes

Now exclusive content for DT Club members! Clubbers who subscribe to support Amal get inside info and updates on Apex and other projects!

3 Likes

Sir, I only do paypal (and BTC). The only credit card I have is in my arm, not typing those numbers in any website.
Nah I’m actually super interested. I hoped for a Patreon YT Vlog version but yeah nice!

1 Like

No problem! Check out;

which can be done with PayPal… or crypto of course … lemme know if you do and I can add you to the club :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SOON™

1 Like

touche

… though I just did a video for DT club about apex flex delays and release timeline :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Question is what are the votes for?

it was just a thing to try out… nothing specific at this point but if we can find a use for them in DT Club then I might enable all categories with the voting feature. in short it could be a way to count up “most popular post in 2021” kind of thing?

1 Like

DT Club subscription be like

6 Likes