The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

The app reviews look legit

One reviewed on Christmas dayā€¦nothing too unusual I guess, and at least they waited 2 weeks before their next review, where they added to their previous review under a different username.

1 Like

Non native English speaker?

ā€œI have testified how quick it is to report crimes that just took placeā€¦ā€

To whom was this testimony given? Why tell us that they testified rather than just tell us ā€œit is quick to report crimesā€.

And where do they live, so that I can avoid it? If they have to report shootings and ā€œassultsā€ on a regular basis that is probably not somewhere I want to be.

Edited to addā€¦

The app was previously called Vigilante and it obviously has the worst aspects of that name down already.

1 Like

E2JiPOtX0Ak-24l

8 Likes

:rofl: every fucking time

What I love is getting it all back apart, neat and tidy again, then repeat the same frigging way.

Makes you appreciate good electrical tape sometimes.

1 Like

@HAMZ any particular reason your pfp and background is now Kenneth Copeland? :sweat_smile:

the voracity of this meme is too damned high.

1 Like

You know itā€™s going down if you strt eating vitamins for pregnant women :slight_smile:
Buying those is always fun at the pharmacyā€¦

5 Likes

Weird thing, a few days ago I had my first instance of post-healing implant discomfort.

Normally, when Iā€™m at college, I walk a lot at night for exercise. Back home, I donā€™t live in the safest part of town (and we also donā€™t have sidewalks), so I donā€™t walk much here.

I decided to get a Planet Fitness membership (theyā€™re 24 hour near me), and their disinfectant spray bottles are the literal perfect shape to push into an implant in L0 or R0. The back of the bottle has a little downward facing hook that perfectly presses on it.

I think itā€™s a Planet Fitness branded version of this (couldnā€™t find the exact one);

Itā€™s the most bizarre form of discomfort, and so many things had to line up for it to be uncomfortable. For a normal person, itā€™d be pretty comfy, thanks to resting on the fatty part of your hand. Itā€™s a good design, if youā€™re not designing for implantees.

So now I have to grip it from super low down, with my pointer finger pointing way up to barely press the trigger. Looks stupid as hell, but at least itā€™s comfortable that way ĀÆ\(惄)/ĀÆ

Just a minor new daily annoyance, but I thought Iā€™d share. Still really enjoying the membership though, gives me something good to do at 3am on a Wednesday.

3 Likes
5 Likes

yeah, iā€™ve had this a bunch. i use a lot of spray bottles for work and Iā€™ve had to adjust my grip for this reason exactly. for some things i have to use ones with a head like that ^ but otherwise i switched to auto-spray bottles with a nice rounded back;

1 Like

Today i have recived a 5$ ntag 216 animal tag from Aliexpress.

Here are some Pictures.

grafik
grafik

grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik

2 Likes

Donā€™t do it lol

Glad itā€™s not just me having issues. If I could have control over it, Iā€™d definitely use those rounded ones (looks really comfortable).

Such an odd issue to have.

1 Like

If anybody was interested, I found a supplier for these SD Card adapters for cheap ( Approx USD$5 ) I bought 4 and the postage was approx. USD$10 and was quite slow
Anyway, FYI

Micro SD to SD Card and Usb

1 Like

A pretty cool solution no? Iā€™m still surprised itā€™s not more common, let alone made in ā€œnot Chinaā€ lol

1 Like

Another interesting articleā€¦

Be careful where you post this.

1 Like

They are still reading the muscle movement signals and training that to computer looks like

And you know this probably took weeks and weeks of calibrating read out to computer output

Iā€™ll be interested when they actually decode or demodulate neural activityā€¦ and not just correlation of ā€œhey lookā€¦ this neuron fires when he moves his pointer finger upā€

Iā€™m slightly pessimistic that it might not be possible, everyoneā€™s wired differentā€¦ literally

Makes you wonder if we can ever crack the ā€œcodeā€ that neurons are taking to each other inā€¦ given itā€™s possible every brain is using its own code

3 Likes

finger-phone implants when? :stuck_out_tongue:

Two implants, a speaker and a mic.

1 Like