The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Not for me; What browsers have you tried so far buddy?

UPDATE

Actually CORRECTION, the Forums are fine, but on Chrome the Web store was
:logo_404:
Then refresh worked

UPDATE
Samsung browser wouldnā€™t load webpageā€¦

VERY slow but it finally loaded.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I use Firefox mostly, but I did try chrome and duckduckgo too (all mobile browsers)

Mostly I was just curious if it was a browser issue or a site issue, thank you

2 Likes

:+1: more people should, chromium based browsers have too much market share!

3 Likes

Who on earth actually uses a default browser now a day?!?!?! :exploding_head:

I meanā€¦ besides itā€™s sole purpose: to download a decent browser when you start your device for the first time. :rofl:

3 Likes

Donā€™t even need that if you use the Play Store :rofl:.

And Firefox FTW! Even supports ad blocker extension on Android

1 Like

haha, Iā€™m just a browser whore.

I use whichever one serves my purpose at the time; I only used that one to test the connectivity and because it is still on my phoneā€¦ it is not my ā€œgo toā€

1 Like

Firefox. Always, for the adblocking.

Any coders want to make a few bucks?
There used to be an Android Firefox extension that kept the desktop view checked all the time. Apparently the developer let it go when Firefox changed itā€™s rules a coupla years ago.

Remake this extension.
Charge .99 cents.
I think itā€™ll make enough irritated people happy to make you a little cash. Youā€™ll get my dollar for sure.

1 Like

Unfortunately without nightly firefox build on mobile + a convoluted process, thereā€™s only a small set of Mozilla approved extensions that you can install :cry: - so basically no-one would be able to use it. Thereā€™s some Mozilla blog post somewhere trying to justify it, and another one with the instructions on how to install any addon on firefox nightly.

1 Like

What, if i tell you somebody sells thisā€¦
grafik
for around 400$

grafik

take a lookā€¦

at theese cornersā€¦

at the 3$ fingernail ledsā€¦

it all would be okay if they tell you about itā€¦

and i want one - just because there are many colors for option.

its probably cheaper and saver to send amal a nfc fingernail and do a flex conversion haha.

and then it stops working after two weeks

Fuckng nfc fingernails

1 Like

No its only 400 with the LEDs, like 200 without. Fingernail LEDs are expensive!

1 Like

Their entire payment implant stops working after a few weeks tho hahaha

They claim none failed yet. My installer had a client that got one, their support was bitching around saying ā€œthis never happenedā€ etc and wasnt helpful (it was swelling in the end, their P1 still works).

Where might I find one of these? Seems like something a certain company would make but I donā€™t want to assume :smile:

1 Like
Summary

NFC Implantat P1 Payment - Das Piercing mit NFC Zahlungsfunktion

cough totally didnā€™t guess that cough
but 300 fucking euros? how can you sell things that go into someoneā€™s body and not feel bad when your product is shit?

1 Like

I wonder if their LEDs also fail or if the softer silicone prevents that

My plan was at first to donā€™t publish the link so people dont blame the company and we just take a look at the photos of this beautiful product - remember - it is their showcase unit! - it has to have the best quality of them all :smiley:

the thing with the corners still gives me stomach pain

1 Like

True that!

Iā€™ve tried to include the classic ā€œinternet explorer on a fresh windows installā€ scenario, so kept it at ā€œdevicesā€ā€¦
(Since on anything Unix you can just wget the browser, or etch a good one straight into the image)

If only there werenā€™t a massive hit to performance when using multiple instances of itā€¦ :pensive:
Because I need different browser instances, with different user accounts, working in parallel, I have to go for Brave + FF.
(Can do with only one, but the workarounds to having multiple distinct instances cause too much of a hit)

ok, Youā€™re forgiven then. :rofl:

My problem with that is that way too many times FF updated and that messed up with my adblock config/disabled it completelyā€¦

Thatā€™s the other reason Iā€™m also on Brave now: Adblocking and privacy tools work smoother there.

I second this, I use it on my phone and all desktops. But I have to use Chrome for my uni work because canvas doesnā€™t like FF for some reason :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I feel kind of bad for starting a Firefox wave when I actually like chrome better lol
I only switched because of their shady ad practices and them forcing grid tab view, ew