The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

I just realized isitsoontmyet.com is down what is this shit can you not buy domains with fake mails grrrr

Why not tell me sooner? Like when I actually still had any chance to login and fucking change my mail?!

This is my second wasted domain this month
 fuck.

Which one of you is this? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Magnet Removal ( Non-DT )

So at risk of kicking off any debate or arguments again

Got my booster, and let’s just say
 my lack of faith in government only ever grows

The “system” has ZERO record of my first and second shots

Tried to claim I wasn’t vaccinated

I can only imagine how many more aren’t in the system
 It does bring me amusement knowing my insurance likely didn’t pay a dime since it never “officially” happened

Government incompetence
 the only sure bet

Which government? The US government has the option to be much more draconian measures in order to track this more accurately
 But then inevitably people would complain about privacy invasion.

There’s also another layer here
 There are certain states that actually do track this pretty accurately, but that’s kind of where the US is a big oddity
 they leave a lot up to the states just like the EU does leave things up to individual countries or states depending on your vernacular, but everyone in the US kind of believes that the federal government is the thing that should be keeping track of all the stuff. It’s some kind of strange mindset that sort of pits states against the federal government in some cases.

The common sense approach like how the EU mandates that EID must be shared amongst the member states and information must flow between is something that just kind of doesn’t fly here in the US. For whatever reason. That said, the EU doesn’t necessarily have everything all together either
 But they’re much more advanced when it comes to things like cryptographic signatures of covid vaccination certificates etc

1 Like

The US,

This isn’t even a privacy issue
 they were given my information, it was to be used for a vaccine registry

They HAVE a system in place, they literally just didn’t put my into into the system
 twice

If it’s any consultation, you a definitely in Amals mind control database, and you have been ever since yout first implant entered your body.
I hope that helps

Has been 2 weeks now and still can’t read it :frowning:

Have you tried with anything other than your PM?

I have pm3 rdv4 and have tried an iPhone and a oneplus phone.

I think now might be a good time for me to throw a @amal in here.

Have you seen iPhone NFC Scanning - YouTube ?

Wow that helped a lot !

Thanks

It has definitely moved from the X-ray. But I have just written a new url to it without any issue from my iPhone.

Now just struggling with the t55xx side of things

2 Likes

Sounds like a hospital administration problem to me.

Who’s gonna tell him it’s free anyways?

1 Like

Who’s gunna tell him nothing free is ever free? :wink:

there’s always a price

2 Likes

New (4 days ago) V4.0

4 Likes

I was finally able to try some whiskey, specifically bourbon. Tonight I bought some Buffalo Trace, which multiple sites (and YouTube channels I watch) claim is the best bourbons at that price point. It was about the same cost as Knob Creek at my grocery, $29 for 750ml.

It’s
interesting. Weirdly, not how I always expected bourbon to taste. The “woodiness” is definitely understandable now. I like the flavor itself quite a lot, but the burn is still something I have to get used to. Buffalo Trace is 90 proof apparently, which seems pretty standard for bourbon.

I was able to sip on it for a bit, but ended up having to commit sacrilege and mix it with coke
 The flavor was actually extremely nice, and it was super easy to drink, but it just felt so, so wrong

I’m hoping that by having some occasionally, I can start to get used to it.

You aren’t paying directly for the Vaccine. Your insurance isn’t paying directly for the Vaccine. The tracking database isn’t run by the US federal government but by the state that you were vaccinated in (three times).

California has an electronic version of their card apparently. In Oregon the database is working properly as I have been found in it every time (and I have a paper card).

So, blame your state government.

If you make it back to the Portland area let me know and I’ll treat you to some real Whisky at the Highland Stillhouse.

1 Like