The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

That price isnt bad at all

1 Like

If you install the hacker’s keyboard app then the Suomi input language does have a character that looks like ə which may even be a schwa.

A bit excessive to get this one character maybe.

From the Tuya website, they make smart locks

:thinking:

Aaaaah “secret” crypto is almost always worse than well known tested crypto!
Also the wording sounds a lot like it was meant for this other long thread

“Implant national secret algorithms to comply with the regulations of the [
] government”

2 Likes

And clipper chips are a thing of the past; those backfired

I certainly don’t want that type of implant anywhere near me. I prefer the ones that you control and go under your skin

I may have tested positive for covid today, but I also found out I get PTO andddd I found a free traffic cone so that’s pretty pog

4 Likes

I got tested yesterday, hope to hear the results soon. My state is rationing rapid tests (have to be <18 or >50), so I had to get a PCR test. 1-2 more days til I get results. Been having a scratchy throat, hoarse voice, nausea, congestion, and bad headaches.

What are your symptoms?

And most importantly

giphy

(also, free traffic cone and PTO are some great ‘get well soon’ gifts haha)

2 Likes

Super hoarse, awful cough that has been both dry and wet, super thirsty like drinking 2 gallons of water a day thirsty, extreme lethargy (I almost fell asleep waiting for the doc earlier) and yesterday I was having quite a bit of trouble breathing but now it’s not so bad.
Feeling much better than yesterday although still not great.
Wishing the best for you mate hope it’s negative and you get better soon

Is it bad that I was happier about the cone than the PTO?
I should preface this by saying I :wink: definitely :wink: didn’t :wink: steal :wink: it from the side of the road

4 Likes

Get well soon you two!

Unicorn deployed:
:unicorn_thumbs_up:

5 Likes

Of course not

finders-keepers-finders

I’m glad, hope it keeps improving.

Same here, my throat is a lot better today, and my voice is slowly returning. Hoping I didn’t take too long to be tested (want to have an accurate result), but I was lucky as hell to even get an appointment in my area

(fun fact, my testing site was in the parking lot for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which I happen to live 5 minutes from. The only cool part about my area haha. Also, my test was administered by a soldier, which felt like something out of a movie lmao. The national guard is running the entire testing operation. )

1 Like

What are your plans for said legally obtained Traffic Cone?

images (38)

images (35)

images (40)

AcclaimedTidyCougar-size_restricted

images (37)

of course, that is presuming your Cone is orange, this all changes if the colour is different

images (43)

7 Likes

Yeah there’s a huge shortage in my area, before I tested positive I was meant to drive 2 hrs away for my clinic (my mom works there) and pick up some test direct from supplier. My nurse was telling me how she knew someone at a distributer and she’s having to buy them under the table for the clinic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: big Ole rapid test ring going on

Probably just gonna sit in my yard as a story like “yeah I just found this free cone so I took it” just like my totally legally obtained street signs

1 Like

But what if someone takes it from your yard??

giphy (1)

The same happened in my area, my dad talked to a pharmacist, who was hiding the tests behind their desk so scalpers wouldn’t try and buy a ton of them, and they were also apparently buying a bunch of them for their family and friends. They were a shit brand though, so I didn’t bother with the $20-30 for a 50/50 result.

The IMS test site was booked through the next 2 weeks, but a single appointment magically freed up on my 3rd time checking the site, and I was able to snag it.

1 Like

Everybody knows you can’t keep him if you don’t name him

Hence

images (38)

How about Conan for yours?

Wait!!! , during my search, I saw something for this

Impenetrable security

1 Like

You too?

I had two weeks off for the holidays. Went back to work on Teusday. Then got a call that evening saying someone tested positive. They sent our entire department home. Just got a rapid test. Might get to go back on monday.

1 Like

Am I the only one who hasn’t had covid? (Or at least didn’t notice or test enough.) And I hope that things stay this way for me.

At this rate, get well soon everybody. :disappointed:

And stay safe.

This Looks interesting

PDF

https://www.pcscsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/PCSC_MLock_D_Deadbolt_2021.pdf

I sent 2 of inquiry emails
 I HATE email for pricing and availability
 either sell your shit or don’t

I have an idea on how to test implant compatibility without needing to buy it, and without having to mention implants to the seller

5 Likes

They’d have to make it down my 400m driveway without being noticed first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Careful, that’s almost exactly what I said 30 minutes before I got the call.

1 Like