The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I see a lot of ways this can go, and most of them are bad and worse

I wouldnā€™t be surprised one bit if China makes a move on Taiwan in the commotion

Trying to keep any comments as non political as I can about a potential world war

2 Likes

FYIā€¦ these arrived and Iā€™ve been using them on my chair and so far they are greatā€¦ the ball bearing issue I had with other wheels seems to be resolved by their use of the swivel axle.

Me tooā€¦ though rollerblade wheels on your office chair are clearly a sign of pro-communist aggression.

3 Likes

Speaking of random capitalism,

The LTT water bottle I ordered to get to gauge LTTs interest in bio hacking, it came in

I can see the hypeā€¦ this bottle is solid and built wellā€¦ kept ice in it for at least 14 hoursā€¦ probably longer but I got bored and ate the ice

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had mine for nearly 2 months now, still no issues, even with my added ā€¦ mass.

Theyā€™ve held up, even with the thick carpet in my dorm. Big improvement over what came on this chair.

1 Like

Very much agree, got an LTT water bottle for Christmas. Love it, take it to work with Mr every day, keeps my drinks super cold

So Iā€™m trying to fall asleep while watching Futurama, and Bender is having the whole episode be about Robatica. Can us cyborgs claim Robatica as a holiday? I want to bring it up with my boss and ask him for 6 weeks off with fembots oil wrestling, or negotiate to a week off with beer lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Robanukah

And donā€™t forget Robomadan and Robonzaa

3 Likes

How could I forget those? Or the correct spelling, I need to get my robot religious stuff in check before I talk with my boss XD

3 Likes

*Switches back to regular wheels and prays to St. Adam Smith for forgiveness.

Eriequiet mentioned it last night, but since things have intensified even more, Iā€™m hoping the best for everyone in Ukraine. I know we have a few forum members in the cities being shelled right now, and I hope you and your families are doing okay (okay is relative though, I guess).

:ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine:

4 Likes

:thinking:
I wonder what the atmosphere is like :smirk: in the International Space Station at the moment :thinking:

:uk: :canada: :us: :belgium: :denmark: :fr: :de: :it: :netherlands: :norway: :es: :sweden: :switzerland:
:artificial_satellite:
:ru:
:earth_africa:

1 Like

4 Likes

101.3 kPa (14.7psi); 1.0 [atm]
79% nitrogen, 21% oxygen
65 to 80ĖšF (18.3 to 26.7Ā°C)
60% RH

5 Likes

I just assumed they used reduced pressure pure O2. Makes spacesuits easier, but return to earth harder, I suppose.

Article I stole info from mentioned pure 02 is hard onā€¦ tldr

But it makes senseā€¦ O2 wrecks thingsā€¦

edit
Oh yea and fire :fire:, haha pure 02 environment in space would be a bad time

There we go, all fixed.
Simple and logical

You missed the 14.7 psi.

Put into units that everyone loves :laughing:

That can fuck right off, but the 101.3 kPa would be acceptabe as SI but for ease and humour 1.0atm, and thatā€™s not the 2 other ATMs you are probably thinking of

2 Likes

Anybody load any identification cards on extra implants? Even though it may not be ā€œofficalā€

I have 1-2 ntags that are more or less extra storage

I was thinking about doing the same thing as my vaccine record, but with my drivers license
Loading a copy into google drive and making a private link, and loading that link onto said implan

Why? Semi implant use case example, semi in case I lose my walletā€¦ which I literally did currently after I started thinking about doing this last night :sweat_smile::sweat:

Problem is, Iā€™m not sure itā€™s technically the smartest thing to have floating in the cloud, but it ā€œshould be safeā€ in my account thoughā€¦ I also see no need to make the link shareable and tie it to my account for access

I can potentially see getting out of a ticket like
ā€œā€¦ so officer My wallet is lost, I have a digital copy of youā€™d likeā€¦ I know itā€™s not offical per seā€¦ but itā€™s better than nothingā€¦also itā€™s probably the coolest thing youā€™ll see todayā€

No guarantee, but itā€™s a non zero chance

3 Likes