The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Right? I just need to find a partner whoā€™s up for it. Since Iā€™m not likely to find one though, you know those long distance relationship marital aids or the ones for VR that move according to the POV vid? Put some magnets in so youā€™ve got moving magnets. Could work for the set of bits too with the LDR toys.

Itā€™s called teledildonics, which is objectively a great name.

That tragus monophone transmitter I just made Iā€™m putting a belt together for. I doubt it will reach your ears, but I have to try, and the backup use-case is stimulation

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great name!
Best fall back use case, or a great side effect of the primary use! Would give a new meaning to ā€œfeel the musicā€ lol

I think I remember seeing a wearable toy that vibrates to microphone audio

This was a life altering meme,
Not sure if for the better or worse

But this forum needs it

6 Likes

Reminds me of this one:

2 Likes

Me either, but from what I understand, Germans are very kind

Mars-snickers

:wink:

7 Likes

Hey Fam. Gonna be real with yall.

I am logging out for a while. I got stuff I need to take care of personally. I may still come to the meet up though.

Uhh just been real stressed in life ya know. Work has been hell, new position, 3.5 months ago, and the small team and I are not a good fit. So Iā€™m leaving that job. My boss
today mentioned I put in my 2 week notice, which I didnā€™t. (Where I work, they are gracious enough to let you transfer in and out of departments, same company for 7 years.) I had already asked for a transfer, or permission to find a new job. She agreed.

But I donā€™t think she can pull a fast one. Iā€™ve filed with HR about harassment already, partly because my supervisor has done nothing to stop the demeaning comments. And I have told her of my disability. Iā€™ve been feeling the stress build up at work because I feel like a failure, and no one was straight up with me. Also, no one will listen, or hear me out, and my coworker laughed at me when I tried explaining we needed to work on communicating.

I know it will all be good, but this is the first time in my life, I believe I could be in trouble of losing my job, or taking a step down into a job just so I have income. Itā€™s super frustrating, and I need to focus on me for a while. Was thinking of getting a used computer, and doing a boot camp online, or through a school.

Dm if you want alt contact info. I will log out later.

Hope yall donā€™t forget to take care of You as well. Talk soon.

14 Likes

That blows, in a whole lot of ways :-/

Make sure you take care of youā€¦ that comes first before any of us

Sent you my contact deets, hit me up if you need anything

2 Likes

Iā€™ll miss you backpackinvet, but you gotta take care of you. Hopefully things get better. Iā€™ll make sure to beat that meat for you, even if youā€™re not around to see it

3 Likes

Just a thoughtā€¦ if you find the forum friendly and helpful over stressful or burdensome, the decision to withdraw might be a good idea to reconsider. If you have real people in your life who can support you, then thatā€™s greatā€¦ otherwise, if you find the forum or rather the people here more supportive than stressful, consider you might be purposefully pulling away from people who do actually want good things for you. Just something to consider.

As always, feel free to ping me privately if you ever want to chat.

11 Likes

If anyone has a TikTok, Iā€™d appreciate your like on this vid!
Got a UV ink tattoo!
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSLrKGw/

5 Likes

Do what you gotta do, just remember ya got friends here. Could help maybe network you into a new line of work?

Anyways, come back when ya can.

3 Likes

WOW! CRISPr microchips now on EBAY

6 Likes

Anyone else following Netflix Snowpiercer? Notice the RFID implant door access on the latest episode? Looks like they have implants in their palm, but thatā€™s just another Snowpiercer plot hole that Iā€™m willing to ignore because I like the aesthetic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

Looking forward to controlling this with my body ; )

4 Likes

Said with regards to a car that touts itā€™s autopilot technology. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my IG post on my new IG account cuz I lost the email and password to my last IG account XD
Iā€™m shamelessly fishing for that sweet sweet 100 likes lol

Edit: Amal also said 100 cookies would work too, so if yā€™all wanna send that, my stomach would thank you too :smiley:

2 Likes

Anyone in Ukraine?

Things are about to get squirrelly

2 Likes

No, but been watching a bunch of feeds, hoping for a peaceful end to what was started, but shits been brewing.