The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Think gas pain but 10x worse,
Almost like gallstonesā€¦ but I donā€™t have the required organ anymore (yea I know you can still get them, but wrong side anyways)

The offical stance wasā€¦ ā€œhuh weird, canā€™t think of anything that would cause that, in that regionā€¦ that would go away quickly

Follow up to rule out bad things like pancreatitis and diverticulitisā€¦ but they wouldnā€™t just go awayā€¦

W/e

1 Like

Huhā€¦ swallow anything odd lately? Impaction?

I guess keep an eye on it.

1 Like

This is what my local walk-in urgent care does! ā€œWe technically donā€™t have the certification to be classified as an Urgent Care Facility, so all ā€œUrgent Careā€ visits will be booked as a regular doctor visitā€ā€¦ :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can you explain this a bit more?

I think I MIGHT be able to use my ham radio
also instead which might be a no permanent mod approachā€¦ the transmission frequency is within my radios tx rangeā€¦ but I wonā€™t know the particulars until I get my hands on it

Iā€™m assuming that the transmitter for that thing uses an electret microphone and those require power. Hereā€™s the typical circuit required to run one of these:

Electret_condenser_microphone_schematic

So chances are that youā€™ll be able to remove the microphone and feed the audio signal directly. However, you should put a capacitor in series with the audio source to block the power being fed by the resistor on top of the schematic form causing any problems.

Iā€™m sorry if this is not clear but schematic capture is something that I canā€™t do on my phone right now.

Also, get well soon @Eriequiet

2 Likes

Watching TikTok, decide to look up implant videosā€¦

Apparently now TikTok is putting ā€œParticipating in this activity could result in you or others getting hurtā€.

Not sure if they mean implant, driving and filming, scanningā€¦who knows lol. Damn Karenā€™sā€¦

3 Likes

Tbf, they put ā€œ#markofthebeastā€ in the video. It was clearly designed to get a rise out of those people lol

1 Like

Should I change the DBA for Dangerous Things LLC to The Beast LLC?

6 Likes

No, you should change it to ā€œThe Beast, Number 666 LLCā€

You want to make it clear to them who they are(nā€™t) dealing with.

Can I suggest the tagline ā€œMarks are our specialityā€?

3 Likes

I like the concept, but we need to bring the A game

I think it needs just a bit of subtlety

ā€œMarking serviceā€

ā€œMarks for lifeā€ etc

3 Likes

I got itā€¦ ā€œ3 square MARKetā€

4 Likes

Anyone else having trouble loading this page? Iā€™m on mobile using the Vivaldi browser and it freezes the app entirely whenever this specific page loads.

1 Like

Yes actuallyā€¦VERY weird.

I noticed it yesterday, I assumed it was my device, or the serverā€¦

ODD

Crashed Chrome and DDG

I managed to get in with samsung browser, and made it plain text, It should work now, Let me know if it doesnā€™t

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s fine nowā€¦ thatā€™s strange. Wonder what it was that caused it

3 Likes

Just out of sheer curiosity who here knows what bologna is? And for those of you that do, do you enjoy it? How is it viewed in your part of the world?

3 Likes

Iā€™m from two states above you, so not sure how much my input matters, but oh well lmao. I enjoy it in the right context. I really like fried bologna, especially in sandwiches. On its own, it can be fine, but never excellent. As a little kid, bologna/baloney lunchables were my life.

1 Like

Iā€™m from all over the US, but my dad would make sandwiches with bologna when I was little. Love it! Every time Iā€™d hang out with my friends in high school and smokeā€¦nvmā€¦when we got the munchies, Iā€™d throw a slice of cheese on bologna, roll it up, and pass it around XD
Got fancy with it some times adding pepperoni or mayo, hot sauce, other stuff. Bologna roll ups are awesome though!

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: because here in the Southern U.S. itā€™s a pretty commonly eaten food but Iā€™ve heard other people from just a couple states away exclaim ā€œnobody really eats bolognaā€ so Iā€™m just curious of how popular it is elsewhere

1 Like

I love it. Never had it friedā€¦but want to try it. Usually have the classic Bologna and Cheese sandwich with mayo. Yup sticks to your mouth, but itā€™s good.

Other parts of the world donā€™t have it! My cousin in Greece works at a deli counter. I asked her for Bologna when I went over there and she started laughing at me.
(Bologna mean balloon :balloon: in Greek).

2 Likes