The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Worse… You are in the privacy of your own home, with your significant other. You have had a quiet intimate dinner, your SO has put some smooth music on, you are both sitting on the couch… The inevitable happens and your SO removes their clothes, when suddenly… Your contact lens covers their body with clothing and a sign appears saying “Adult content has been detected. Please enter your credit card to prove you are of age.”

Once you do they will probably offer to upgrade your experience with a deep fake for only $19.95. :laughing:

8 Likes

Cross reference your PH faved vids to automatically apply a deep fake from someone in those vids XD

Edit: I wouldn’t mind a pop up when I’m looking at something bad for me like junk food, maybe a pic or vid of something disgusting to make me not want it anymore.

1 Like

Lightspeed_Briefs

3 Likes

Just stumbled across these “scientifically accurate” vids. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

you ruined my childhood.

3 Likes

What the hell did I just watch!?

Ok, here’s a normal meme for the sake of my mental health:

7 Likes

That PCB is pretty hot. For a brief moment when I was reading the intro I thought “wow this is some super science level tech” but nah, on further inspection that’s pretty attainable. The only truly novel thing is their 5GHz proprietary wifi communication protocol and circuitry, but given enough time that could be worked out.

I keep expecting complexity of super science level technology to be high but it just keeps not being that. The only limitations are social barriers to entry imposed by gatekeepers in the industries

7 Likes

At least I suspect that some parts are at this level:

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

look what I just found

How would you use it?

Explain like I’m stupid lol

Did someone post a list of forum users and corresponding badges? Why and what for?

1 Like

It looks like a dump of that information. As to why… I don’t know.

[

What is Pastebin and Why Do Hackers Love It? - Echosec …

https://www.echosec.net › blog › what-is-pastebin-and-…
](What is Pastebin and Why Do Hackers Love It?)

Pastebin is a website that allows users to share plain text through public posts called “pastes.” The site currently has 17 million unique monthly users.

1 Like

Nope, more stupid than that

I get it’s sort of a clipboard, but what use case

How did you found it tho?

You know those videos of pallet racks coming down in a warehouse? And stuff spilling and going everywhere?

Suddenly a bit less funny

3 Likes

Were you near such a spillage?

Well, he uploaded it to pastebin and there it was! :unicorn_sneaky_peek:

1 Like

‘‘Twas a cacophonous cascade

Cleanup thankfully only took about an hour, and the product was in fairly rugged packaging which took the fall

2 Likes

He uploaded it then waited 1 year and 10 months to post about it :slight_smile:

3 Likes