The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

The pharmacy I usually use, for some reason, has the sex aids right next to the place you queue to pick up prescriptions. I glanced over at it today while I was waiting for something else and noticed they have 9.6% topical lidocaine spray. It is sold as K-Y Duration ā€œDonā€™t stopā€. They apparently also have a Benzocaine gel in the same line. I donā€™t know how well they would work as numbing agents for implant purposes, but that might be an option if you canā€™t find anything else.

3 Likes

Not gunna lieā€¦ KY donā€™t stop sounds like a terrible time

Iā€™ve never been to Kentuckyā€¦ :smirk:

It is actually called K-Y Durationā€¦ But the words Donā€™t Stop are much bigger and cover between 1/3 and 1/2 the front of the package.

I have to think that anything you need to spray anesthetics on your genitals for is probably not going to be much fun. Use enough spray and you might as well just use a strap-on.

Got my ā€˜Aficionadoā€™ today!

4 Likes

Good. Now DO NOT MISS the next 265 days.

The strange thing is, after you get your Devotee, you will be physically incapable of missing a day.

6 Likes

Iā€™m still so annoyed

My counter has been stuck at 364 for about 300 something days -.-

3 Likes

Skip a day and chance missing out on the rare and elusive two consecutive years badge? I think not

4 Likes

But do you need to have an implant for this to work? Does it rely on Amalā€™s mind control network? :thinking:

After all, I can think of at least two people who are likely to get said badge but have no implants.

1 Like

ā€¦that THEY know ofā€¦

ā€¦too soon?

3 Likes

I am going to flag that post to move it to the implanted against my will thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a random ferrite rod I found washed up on the beach

That is all, carry on about your day

5 Likes

Wait, is it actually ferrite? :eyes:

I have found similar objects at a beach that was near a port that was owned by a coal companyā€¦

Also, I think that yours might be too big for implant purposes.

It looks and feels very much like it but :man_shrugging:

No coal mines around hereā€¦

Depends where it gets implanted :wink:

1 Like

you need a titan to feel that properly

2 Likes

Well, I have just accepted a job offer, and I start before my Administrative Leave ends.

Slightly less pay but better health insurance. Nice company from what I can tell from the outside.

14 Likes

Kick ass Zwack! Glad to hear!

4 Likes

I am stoked to hear that, they obviously saw the Zwack we get to see.

Congrats.

Life is not all about money, happiness is worth more

Live
Laugh
Love

5 Likes

This could have affected apex usersā€¦ one of the rare types of bugs thatā€™d completely break Apexā€™ security, if you use services with this vulnerable implementation.

3 Likes

adorable, Trash Polka tattoo

1 Like

Are you implying that I should flag that post?

1 Like