2 Likes

Thank you both =)
@invalid_signal
@Pilgrimsmaster

4 Likes

200w (2)

Get off your computer and get up inside your computer

1 Like

Got a few more administrative tasks to prep for migration. Actually the system should care very much, the boards are very similar. Just in case though :wink:

1 Like

Always a good idea even if you are swapping the old mobo for one that is the exact same model.

1 Like

Yes sir. I donā€™t have all that much to do since I keep my desktop on another drive and the npoint windows to it. Also keep my documents and pictures directly in the clod and point windows to those as well. I do have a few databases I have to prep and back up though.

Thatā€™s what you did, right? I would like to know how, being a meatbag kinda sucksā€¦

5 Likes

Years ago I built a cnc plasma cutter. I was planning to move and wanted to set up a business around it. Two weeks after I moved, but before I could move the machine, meth heads broke in, stole parts of it, broke stuff. Lots of stuff.

Then the 12ft tall 20 ft wide shop door got knocked off itā€™s track, the track got knocked off the wall, things bent, cables snapped. CRAP!

Basically, I abandoned it. Broken, not accesible, no place to put it. Frankly I was pretty disgusted with the whole deal, and just had no taste to deal with it.

But, time has passed.

Iā€™ve spent the last two days rebuilding the door so I could get it drug out. Iā€™m super psyched (and exhausted) to be taking it home so I can start repairs.

Processing: 20220619_192029.jpgā€¦

Soon, soon it will be in the shop and on the road to full funcionality.

5 Likes

I install and repair overhead doors, and use plasma cutters on the daily, even used a 20ā€™x40ā€™ plasma cutter at a previous job. Let me know if you need any help! And congrats on getting it going again after some ass hats ruined shit!

1 Like

Nice xg3 which version did you get?
Derail

V1 in right knife edge for a few months, then self installed v2 the other night in left knife edge, but then it popped out and I quickly reloaded to install to L1 while everything was still sterile besides body fluids lol

2 Likes

Thats metal. It looks super clean, is it comfy, and hows the sensation?

2 Likes

Canā€™t complain with it. Though I donā€™t have any experience with it or any other magnet in other locations. Sensing for microwave has been absolutely fun, but other than that, not much. Though for screws, itā€™s been pretty practical at work, and also at home searching for a fallen laptop screw thatā€™s hiding in the carpet lol

Iā€™m hoping with the v2, I can start pulling welding rods out of a tube at work. Every time I need a new rod, just wave my hand and bring it to me XD

2 Likes

I second this. Saw your pictures of install with blood all up in the syringe, which looked worrisome. The 48hr pic looks very clean though. Looks like it should heal up nicely.

1 Like

The blood is from 10 minutes of trying to get the bevel of the needle through my knifes edge. I tried my hardest, but couldnā€™t get the needle to poke through enough. Thought I did, and injected the magnet, but then it popped out, so I quickly reloaded and went for my back up location which didnā€™t bleed at all. Lol

šŸŖ„šŸŽ©

1 Like

Not sure if itā€™s addressable but my peircer also said the needle wasnā€™t sharp :frowning:

ummmā€¦ You posted before the image loaded

We wanna see! Well, at least I do !

5 Likes