The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

For yā€™all with a flex implant in your forearm above the wrist, how long did the flex take to heal for you? Do you get any sort of discomfort when bending or twisting your arm? Iā€™m a week into my healing process.

1 Like

about 2 weeks

I could feel them for about 4 weeks, but I wouldnā€™t call it discomfort

Yeah, definitely give it another week or 3

3 Likes

Seems like a sus amount of ā€œfirstsā€ in that article

Makes me sus of the title of ā€œfirstā€ cyborg when it sounds identical to others with such issues

It was all external care and control items as far as I can seeā€¦ I forget who did the cyborg classification threadā€¦ but I feel that would be low

1 Like

Awesome! Someone else asked about visibility, and the answer to that is, not even a bump. My complexion is a little darker, so your mileage will vary. The little dot is where it was put in.

Iā€™m sure this has been asked before, but my search-fu skills are failing me yet again: Is there a linux version of the PM3 guide, or is it just the mac and windows versions? Iā€™m sure I can transliterate or just boot up windows, but I figured Iā€™d check for a guide first.

edit: Whoops, I should have just clicked on the macOS version first, they have a whole list of instructions there, including linux instructions here:

Just in case anyone else needs it in the future

Relatedly, today is an exciting day:

5 Likes

This has @darthdomo written all over it,
He was trying to convince me to install a dual Linux/Ubuntu boot for my proxmark lol

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t this whole exchange be moved to its own discussion? Itā€™s way too detailed, profound, long, interesting,ā€¦ for the derailment thread :wink:.

In other news, have you heard about MuchBetter (the alternative to iCard for people in the UK) disabling the Walletmor implants because the conversion to an implant was not approved by them? :confused:

Agreed, i didnt think it was going to go THAT long

3 Likes

As others saidā€¦ it was a while. Long due.

1 Like

What kind of implants do you have, Pilgrim?

Yes and it really fucks with me. Seems like prebuilt conversions wont work because mastercard will just trace them and block em.
The conversion service is the only option. MasterCard canā€™t trace individually bought payment chips (even if it does sound like they can in their mail).

I was convinced that taking this to court would be of no hope. (Remember Meow-Meow?)
Even bad PR like ā€œMasterCard forces me to be cut openā€ is stupid and probably wonā€™t help us here.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ there are some clear drawbacks to me having some extra free time in front of the computer!! :sweat_smile:

Thereā€™s a reason I didnā€™t convert mine When iCard jumped ship. :sob:
(ok, maybe a tiny bit of insider knowledge was in effect)

Feels like unless we make the alternative happen, ourselves, weā€™re all just rolling dice for how long would the implant remain valid =/

Curious to see the next step from Walletmor, though

SUBDERMAL ONES

:wink:

Just to be clear, I wasnā€™t saying it was a bad thing, it just surpassed my expectations of length

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think you were. Was more of a joke towards myself.

I really have no track of length when replying here because the size of the reply box remains the same and I type almost as fast as I thinkā€¦ not a great combo. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How are you feeling?

2 Likes

Not terrific. Coughing like crazy, super deep coughs.

Thankfully my throat and sinuses are doing a bit better. Still feel overall gross though.

I got a PCR test for my employerā€™s sake, confirmed that Iā€™m indeed positive for COVID (they donā€™t accept home tests).

I got my Steam Deck today, so thankfully I have stuff to do in bed for the next week or so, until Iā€™m hopefully better.

6 Likes

Sounds dumbā€¦Iā€™ll keep avoiding it thank you.

Is that because they donā€™t trust you well enough yet, or they donā€™t trust the accuracy of home tests ( or a little of both? )

I would have thought having signs and symptoms plus a positive test ( regardless of brand ) would be enough for them to want you to stay away from other staff members :man_shrugging:

A better option than accepting false negatives with somebody showing signs and symptoms.

I have heard that RATs tests turn out many false negatives when following the instructions ( nasal swab ) but when used at the back of the throat they yeild positive results and confirmed with PCR tests.
I really think this information should be more widly dessiminatedā€¦
Like me now

de1783c9-3573-4039-81ea-64572eabe864_text

4 Likes

Sorry to hear Darth! Hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to make a whole thread for this so Iā€™ll put it here.

I got a new Asus Maximus z690 motherboard and I have to take apart everything to replace the current board, but Iā€™m feeling really lazy and procrastinating.
Can someone yell at me and tell me to just do it, please?

Thanks <3

3 Likes