The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Most fun i had all day, worth that at least. + You had good intentions, people just aren’t willing to let you. That’s on them

W/e

Honestly that forums attitude has already soured me
I suddenly understand why Linus is the way he is about the various chats

3 Likes

Probably my fault for daring to joke around and use the word “shill”. :man_shrugging:

Not to mention he had to tell the goons on the forum to not hunt the owner of lab2. They need training

Whatever excuse they can take i guess

Idk,

I’m fairly over the entire premise now
 bad taste in my mouth

Sorry @amal

Unless they contact me in regards to my email I’m
Going to let it drop

2 Likes

Fine ill damp torch

Btw please tell me if i wasn’t helping. Only want the best

1 Like

I have so many words I want to say, but seeing as this is a public forum, I’ll kindly keep them to myself. :slight_smile:

Please, don’t blame yourself either. I know everyone on this forum only wants the best for this community, DT, and biohacking as a whole. We can’t let a bad reaction like this break our spirit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like I just have to email the generic spam catcher email address and pray :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Adding to the pile of random chinese product reviews. Really sucks that there’s no way to differentiate yourself from the spam but the product should speak for itself hopefully

Why would you come at them like that?

You are just causing trouble here on the forum, trying to stir up the Waffle snowflakes, I should suspend you for your irresponsible post :rofl:

But I still stand on the fence.
:waffle: :pancakes:

Waffles / Pancakes
I don’t care
Just get in my belly

austin-powers-get-in-my-belly

4 Likes

Forum member waffle chart. Pilgrim youre in the middle (true nooch) idk why i picked this image

Alright, looks like we took a break from Bears vs. Penguins

Now we need a Pancakes vs. Waffles Topic.

FYI, Waffles are awful. Might as well eat a pizza box. Unless you top it with ice cream, they’re not edible.

2 Likes

I think perhaps someone swapped your waffles for cardboard when you weren’t looking

Bears vs Penguins vs Waffles vs Pancakes

• Bears like pancakes, Penguins like waffles
  • Bears like waffles, Penguins like pancakes
  • Both like waffles
  • Both like pancakes

0 voters

2 Likes

Uh
 waffles are like if you made a batch of brownies that were all side pieces with the crusty goodness. Both bears and penguins prefer waffles of course. They are mortal enemies, but on this they can agree, and that gives me hope.

5 Likes

Weirdly, brownie edges are my absolute favorite, I always go for the corner piece, but pancakes are still better than waffles IMO.

It’s like how I prefer soft breadsticks to super hard and crispy ones. Pancakes are so comfortingly soft.

2 Likes

I assume you own one of these (and apparently Domo)?

41TpFxp9GRL_900x

5 Likes

If you’re making waffles properly, they have all of the best parts of a pancake, with all the benefits of a waffle. The problem is the rampant acceptance of subpar waffles being served everywhere.

4 Likes

Agree
shitty waffles aren’t worth it.

2 Likes