The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

1 Like

Anybody ever go gold prospecting? I’ve wanted to awhile now, and I think I might go next spring-ish. I’m looking at Georgia / Carolinas due to it’s proximity to me, but I’m open to suggestions.

Basically wondering about public access lands. Don’t wanna get yelled at by land owners / park rangers, and I don’t want to get robbed by the companies offering a “Gold Mining Experience”. Looking for someplace I can go camp / hangout for a week or so, and play in the streams and rocks. Basically gonna tent, tiny camper, or live out of my truck.

Suggestions?

Midjourney is accessible via discord. Streams of crazy art coming at you 2-3 a second
 and you can generate some yourself too.

3 Likes

I found out he used to live close to me

Yep, diving, panning in Rivers and and metal detecting in surrounding areas.

West coast of the South Island
One near Hokitika, the other in the Southern alps, my mate owns a couple of claims

Too far?

So how is everyone?

6 Likes

long time no see,
Glad to hear from you.

We are all just slowing getting Exposure to Apex implants, and awaiting the official release.

A couple of new people with some “issues”
(As you were in the medical field, I will send you a link to a video that may give you heart palpatations)

6 Likes

Better now :sunglasses:

What in the fuck did you make me watch. The amount of belief in science and complete disregard of it is astounding.

Hey appreciate it. Good to be back.

Also, for those curious, I am neither of the people in my Pic. They just looked like Amal to me.

2 Likes

I was about to say it feels good not being the only one with a real picture.

The internet is ugly enough without my Pic on it

A bit. I’m already kind of whiny at the prospect of a 9 hour drive.

And I’m jealous now. But not too much. I don’t live too far from an open to the public diamond mine. Similar process, diamonds have a high specific gravity. They only big difference is a screen instead of a pan, you can’t just melt down diamond dust and make a bigger diamond, so the ittle bitty stuff is let go.

@Backpackingvet sending you a link to a case you should read lol

1 Like

Heyyy! Nice!

8 Likes

That was a good one.

Great! New job lets me explore some topics I’d never have approached alone. I feel like they really invest in me, instead of milking my existing skills, they help me grow. Learning a lot currently, my head’s smoking every day, so I sleep well :slight_smile:

You?

1 Like

Just keep it going now!

Pretty good. No real complaints. Been traveling a lot to California recently, and we caught covid. So the past 2 weeks we’ve been staying at home, and it has been boring.

2 Likes

Good to hear. covid sucks tho. 2 weeks, I guess you can go outside again?

Tom Scott installing a chip next? DT Lab Tour? @amal Contact Tom « Tom Scott might be worth a shot

5 Likes

That’s the plan. 365, here I come!

3 Likes