The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Weirdly, comedy and sarcasm/pessimism/cynicism keeps me goingā€¦

Being able to turn anything into a joke, especially my life is my dark superpower

I am starting to try to get back in the gym, after my wedding I told myself Iā€™d take a week or 2 to relax, itā€™s now been like 5 months and Iā€™ve gained probably all the weight I lost back, and lost muscles I gained

Back to the beginning I guess

Iā€™m currently bubbly about the house, which makes tots sense, but Iā€™m so conditioned to wait for life to sucker punch me anytime I get excitedā€¦ not dark at all :sweat_smile:

@darthdomo sending you a pm on social

3 Likes

Good news, I survived Hurricane Ian so far.

Bad news, because I work at a jail, I have to sleep over at work for the duration of the storm to ensure we are staffed and that the inmates donā€™t go haywire.

Power is a luxury, but at least Iā€™m getting paid for every minute Iā€™m here.

I just hope my house is ok when I get home.

9 Likes

Belated congrats on the wedding @Eriequiet!
Glad youā€™ve made it through so far @cowbaby! Fingers crossed for the situation at home!

4 Likes

I always enjoy that one, butā€¦

1 Like

Hello Fellow Kids. Time to rack up a phone bill and dial into the local BBS

9 Likes

theyā€™re like the alligators of the sea

1 Like

You canā€™t get the Devotee badge multiple times can you?

I was going to mention that I mightā€™ve missed a day or two but @ODaily was right:

Can someone with a flipper and a xBT check something for me?

Does it only read out in non freedom units?

I have a Flipper and a cat with a chip. When I scan his chip it pops up as Celsius.

Boo

I missed out

Itā€™s coming back

1 Like

Soon.

Sooner than soon

1 Like

Sooonish

5 Likes

The soonish-ing

2 Likes

Had three interviews today for a job basically doing SQL, Which I know. What I didnā€™t know is that the part of my brain that does SQL and the part of my brain that talks are fully unconnected so when they asked me technical questions I sounded like I was having a stroke. But then I hung up and was like ā€œI definitely know how to do thatā€ and had no problem actually doing it. Pretty sure I botched 2/3 of the interviews for this job just from that. Just wanted to know if anyone has an implant for that Lol. j/k (But am I?)

4 Likes

3oie5vtgy2z81 (1)

ā€˜SELECT * FROM experience WHERE understanding != NULL AND 1=0;ā€™ >]]> eval(decodeURIComponent("%C0%FF%EEā€¦

4 Likes

18mpenleoksq8jpg

6 Likes