The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Just be happy theyā€™re only pushing you to eat with the team.

2 Likes

Oh no. Is that a hiking trip? Too clean for a tough mudder.

Yeah Iā€™ll take daily rice bowls instead. Iā€™d hike or tough mudder alone but with people from work? Big nope.

Edit: Oh itā€™s less clean when itā€™s bigger and on my laptop. Wow.

@Coma found this truck at work today and it made me think of you. Every day I find something at work that makes me think of this forum lol

5 Likes

another peg in the blood glucose chartā€¦ basically riceā€¦ particularly white rice, but really all rice, is a massive glucose spikeā€¦ and since youā€™re fasting youā€™re probably eating a large quantity of rice when you do eatā€¦ and insulin resistance can be triggered by the flood of insulin released due to high glucose spikes as well as consistently raised insulin levels from raised glucose levels.

itā€™s not very likely you have this problem because it would require quite a lot of rice consumption over a long period of time to trigger itā€¦ but rice will put my readings up by 200+ just eating a bowl of it. anywayā€¦ againā€¦ probably nothing.

Oof. Fortunately for me itā€™s usually overcooked and mushy, but not in an edible way. So I pick the toppings off. But itā€™s still a solid point. We will see. Iā€™ll be going back to WFH so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get a chance to see if the trend continues. This is all long term stuff that canā€™t be conclusively decidedā€¦ Probably at all since Im one person working off observations and donā€™t have any measurements. Thatā€™s why I am careful phrase things specifically as not-advice on the occasions I do talk about them.

I guess this new job might have opened up some ability to pay for some testing. $$$ Hmā€¦

Look close and you can see a guy in an orange safety vest with a unicorn head.

2 Likes

There are horse legs, so that makes him a centaur-corn

1 Like

Cy-taur?

Uni-taur-corn?

Cyber-centi-corn? Or cyber-cunti-corn if your mad at me?

1 Like

Are centaurs or unicorns inherently cyber now? I see no indication of that from looking at its form lol

Oh, I thought yā€™all were saying I was a centi-corn in the picture lol

Idk. This derail has gotten confusing lol

1 Like

šŸ„² note to self, ODaily is uncomfortable in my presence.

5 Likes

Note to self, avoid @NoUsersLefft at all costs.

5 Likes

Anyone here pan gold?

Did I find gold?

Legit was messing around today at the river with my daughter. Felt like brining home mud. I dug some out of a bank and this was from like one handful of what I have in a 5 gallon bucket.

Can you melt it? Shrug

Idk. Eh, I will get more volume and try

I have and could tell you if it was in person, hard to tell from a photo.

Easier if I could see how it moves amongst the rest of the sediment in a video

1 Like

I wonā€™t waste anyoneā€™s time. I will get a real pan and pan the bucket first. Itā€™s next to black sand. The floating powder stuff sunk after I added jet dry.

There will be a videoā€¦ Soonā€¦

2 Likes