Healing pretty well actually

7 Likes

Game review!

funfunfun

2 Likes

how could I not?

I knew you would notice :+1:

2 Likes

Sooooo is this one of us? Like I know theyā€™re ONE OF US! But like are they one of us? Reveal yourself mystery person

https://www.tiktok.com/@paybyhand?_t=8Wyrw4j5y8Z&_r=1

I never understood how people can get implants and not even join the forumā€¦ THAT seems whack to me

5 Likes

Theirs appears to be Walletmor so I can see where they might get that and not know about the forum but still lmao

1 Like

I thought this was interesting enough to share here.

6 Likes

Seems like my flexM1 is dying :cry: sadly I wasnā€™t fast enough to move it to better location from the p0 (yeah I know, it was my first so Iā€™ve grown wiser now :blush:). Was planing to do it next time I visit my installer in less than a month from now :sweat_smile: lasted for 16 Months in not the best location for it.

1 Like

dangerous things gourd implants when?

1 Like

Please send it back I want a look at it if thatā€™s ok. We probably wonā€™t make more flexM1 for nowā€¦ not until Iā€™m able to figure out a PCB antenna for them that works. The wire antenna just isnā€™t holding up.

2 Likes

Might hold off on getting my flexM1 gen2 put in thenā€¦

Sucks, b/c the functionality would be great to have, but not work having to potentially pull it out later (esp if I went for a hand install).

1 Like

I have a flex slot that I need to swap something into when I take my purewrist outā€¦

I was thinking a flexm1 since the Xm1 doesnā€™t seem to have the read range I want for locks or hotel doors

Darn, I guess my only other option is the FlexNT2, or the apex which I havenā€™t decided if I am up for yet

1 Like

:open_mouth:

krieger-damnyoualltohell

4 Likes

Personally, I think you should install it, The #P0 shadowtux used is not an ideal location for it, too many stressā€™ and strains; anything but an xSeries would struggle to survive very long in that location.

My FlexM1 gen2 is great and hasnā€™t skipped a beat in #P1

1 Like

@amal

Have you played with making anything in larger glass formats, like that cattle tag that R wanted a while
Back?

Would that format yield comparable results as a flex pcb?

1 Like

just reinstating, with flexies Location is everything!

I still got an LED nail working flawlessly on my R4 (part og my flexDF2).
And I do climb, amongst other hand-heavy things.

Had I placed it on any 5 (knife), I doubt it would still be working.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never sent anything outside of EU but I think I can manage to do that :+1: Iā€™ll send you an email about the details once Iā€™ve got it out.

2 Likes

yeah a littleā€¦ it takes a lot of effort to spin up new glass and sealing runs, and there is no injector option for those larger formatsā€¦ and finallyā€¦ they do run a greater risk of breaking.

6 Likes

Thank you for doing so.
VERY cool :+1:

Curious to hear, if anybody else saw this, and in their mind, made the ā€œdur dur dit ditā€ sound effect?

3 Likes