The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Bingo

Sort ofā€¦ but there youā€™re converting ā€œone Texasā€ into the European measurement size of ā€œOne Germany and a Third Franceā€.

To go full on Freedom units, you could say:

ā€œEurope is one Texas and a FuckYeah! longā€:

Not that thatā€™s the full Europe, but whoā€™s counting? :smirk::dad_joke:

4 Likes

I know there are some Australians on this forum and I recently found this guyā€™s channel. Are you aware of all this sh**? Iā€™ve never heard of it in European media :face_exhaling:

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the main tools that Venezuela used to destroy itselfā€¦ And now my country elected president the economic advisor to that banana republic.

:unicorn_upset_disappointed:

Iā€™m sure that some of you would buy those spine implants in a heartbeat!

implantable dipping sauce holder

6 Likes

Thatā€™s technically an augmentation. Now I want to know in what part of the body is that installed?

Looks to be the back of the hands to me, and somebody else dipping their chicken nuggets

2 Likes
3 Likes

the static screen for that unfortunately reminded me of this:

So now you all gotta suffer! :joy:

1 Like

Wtfā€¦ that was terrible,ā€¦ but not terrible enough to justify its existenceā€¦ I want my precious and limited screen time back

Honestly though, the very first thought I had when I saw rgb breast implantsā€¦
Not 100% sure whyā€¦ but my first thought was @Coma being like :

13iI

I meanā€¦ I donā€™t even have breasts and Iā€™d at least consider itā€¦

ā€¦ :thinking: ā€¦ although given they are breast IMPLANTSā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if the fact I donā€™t have breasts makes it more or less up my alley lol :joy:

3 Likes

@RealSexyCyborg did it first. Although the light was coming from an external light!

Wow, I just heard that getting blasted a couple of days ago in the most random of places, I wondered what the fuck I had stumbled into; that was the first and last time I heard itā€¦until now

:open_mouth: I dont think you want a breast implant up there either

2 Likes

YES!!
thatā€™s exactly how I would describe that! :rofl:

Damn!!
Now you got me thinking!! :unicorn_thinking:

Again, Iā€™m sorry! (#notsorry)

To be fairā€¦ I can see that song playing there! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

I honestly think RGB breast implants are dumb. RGBW breast implants on the other hand might be an extremely practical and versatile tool

I think itā€™s safe to say rgb rgbw and rgbic are all included in the umbrella of ā€œblinky blinky want giveā€

3 Likes