The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Why do you want to be squishy and light up? If Iā€™m going to get lights, Iā€™d rather go full robotā€¦

:robot_windows:

1 Like

Hmmmmmā€¦
Dunno.
I mean, yeah, itā€™s cool, but I like my boobies the way they are, and I donā€™t want them to be bigger. Glowing, on the other handā€¦ :thinking: :smile:
It would be just amazing to use that for smaller implants - cheekbones, little ā€œspotsā€ in the face, maybe longer implants that could run over your arms or legs, thatā€™d be really cool!

So Iā€™m working on an idea, not related to cyborgi-ness, and ran into a lack of understanding of organic chemistry. This made me realize I need to talk to a nerd, and that I know a whole bunch of 'em gathered in one place. :logo_dt_circle:

Nerds are awesome, btw.

My project isnā€™t super secret, but Iā€™d rather not dump it onto the open net, so is there anybody with a decent understanding of basic organic chemistry who would be willing to answer a coupla questions via DM? :scientist:

I just really need to know how to degrade / destroy / mitigate a chemical inside a material in a way that would be economically feasible.

From a perspective of being VERY single, yaā€™ll making me think of this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking of doing that with acme thread and cable rib implantsā€¦ But without the glow in the dark component. Although it should be possible to make cable rib glowies.

Came across this and thought that @Pilgrimsmaster could find it relatable. :robot_marvin:

4 Likes

The unofficial Dangerous Things theme Tune

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really cool look, saw that once on some lady (canā€™t remember where I found it). And itā€™s theoretically possible to get that done with the glowy silicone as well - though custom stuff can take some time, and I donā€™t know if Steve still does it at all.
But I was thinking about really thin lines, almost invisible if not glowing, that could actually change colours just like the breast implantsā€¦ that would be really amazing.

3 Likes

@GloFreaks
#GloBabies
TheIlluminatedā€¦com

7 Likes

Part (BIG part) of me is very opposed to animal testing and all the terrible suffering that comes with it.

Smaller, very annoying part of me wants a glowing kitty now.

4 Likes

The internet ruined my mind ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

10 Likes
3 Likes

@invalid_signal
I saw this and thought of you

I assume this is what you make when you need a rest up the tower

5 Likes

Thatā€™s for the night cuts when we forget to bring our hammocks XD

4 Likes

Forum hates Instagram linksā€¦. European dates are wrong

The language of psychology is becoming appropriate to describe the behavior of predictive models and networks like GPT.

Ilya Sutskever, creator of GPTā€¦

4 Likes

I went to Home Depot because I needed an apartment key copied. Noticed you can buy a LF Keycard for $26 and have them copy it! No clue how they justify those prices, other than people have no clue their real costsā€¦

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster, I think that you need to have a chat about human intelligence, cultural norms about numbering things, math problems with multiple solutions, and the importance of clear and concise writing with your younger siblings.

dX0LNpS_d

2 Likes

I had somebody bet me once that I couldnā€™t lick my elbow. I then proceeded to prove them wrong by licking the INSIDE of my elbow, not the outside. They refused to concede because, ā€œThatā€™s not what I meant!ā€.

The reply makes perfect sense if the gears are numbered 1-6 to a person situated opposite of you. Which would be the norm for two people observing the same thing. You however would perceive them as 6-1.

The perspective shifts to your perspective in the second sentence, causing the stated numbering to be opposite to the stated direction of rotation.

1 Like

That is one of two solutions. And that, combined with the pointlessly long winded answer makes my inner mathematician a bit uncomfortable.

2 Likes