The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I guess it’s hard to master, but imagine what you could do with an extra mouse…
Or the time you could save by not moving your hand to your mouse and back all the time, without learning shortcuts :o

2 Likes

Bodygoals…

When will I be able to order that upgrade from the DT store? And will it require a ripperdoc level artist?

And not being to talk intelligibly anymore :sweat_smile:.

But I love the idea.

As a first release I was still impressed at what vocal quality was there in the demo video of a person talking with it in their mouth. Future releases will get smaller / thinner I’m sure.

Probably never, but I did reach out to the founders via LinkedIn. Practical transhumanism. Love to see it.

3 Likes

I’d be much more interested in gesture control vs direct mouse control using a device like this. Unique gestures from this input could trigger all kinds of actions.

2 Likes

9 Likes

These are tiny… I wonder if they read well on Androids.

I have considered buying some of those, but never have

I actually have a similar Jakcom MF1K and NTAG 213? OR 215?(difficult to find online now) with pretty good range that Ive thought about sending to Amal for an encapsulation

I get home in a fews days, Ill dig them out and I’ll do some ranges tests.

They wont be the same as the ones you found, but I expect they should be at least in the ball park

3 Likes
7 Likes

Soon!™

4 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Dammit you had my hopes up he was actually gonna follow through on getting an implant

3 Likes

Related, but not…

Video link
at about 2 minutes

Great Video mate, I thought it was going to be all about the car (beautiful by the way) and just a quick mention on the implant and ignition system.

But it was far better than expected; very clear, very informative to the lay-person and fun for all.

Nice work.

I’m off to read the comments and see how many times people tell you that you are going to hell :wink:

3 Likes

Hee hee… Part of the reason I made this video. I enjoy the discussion on the topic. I’m fairly well practiced at it - having grown up in the rural Midwest.

Truth be told though, it’s important to educate to reduce general fears. That’s why I’m always happy to have the discussion. :blush:

Also, thanks for the compliment on the video content!

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think you’ll find, it’s the 1st of May 2023

aka

01/05/2023

OR

2023/05/01

EITHER of those are acceptable

1 Like

Dammit.

“Steam will stop running on Windows 7 in 245 days.” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also get the fuck off my lawn.

2 Likes

That sucks :flushed: time to go Ubuntu

3 Likes