The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

that hurts my eyes

If I suffered, I must make others suffer!

I’m going to be a great paramedic aren’t I?

1 Like

Was looking for a funny travel mug for a friend and came across this. Made me think of you @Coma lol

5 Likes

I actually got that as a gift from a friend!! XD

2 Likes

ChatGPT jailbreaking

8 Likes

That’s totally not a surprise :smile:

2 Likes

Otto_Octavius_in_Spider-Man_2

2 Likes

“Natural and comfortable” … the thing about basically everything we pick up or wear is that it is not natural or comfortable. Almost everyone loves taking all that shit off at the end of the day… clothes… glasses… socks… it’s all necessary ballast we love to shed at the end of the day.

Well designed, small, frictionless implants are just about the only thing capable of being “natural and comfortable” in my opinion. It would be one thing to wear these to complete tasks, work a job, etc. but to just wear them casually…

that is not realistic.

2 Likes

grafik

I missed the 666 sadly

1 Like

f047d29f3399174f7cbcb2e79cc6db1077f0c462

There you go

3 Likes

A simple idea executed beautifully. I wanna play with it so bad
Building a haptic input knob from scratch! On Youtube

1 Like

Boooo

1 Like

Huh, sad. It does work on youtube.

well… I would. :sweat_smile:

“jokes” aside… I feel like that product is to the prostetics industry like the garments from a Fashion runway show are to actual wearable fashion.

3 Likes

yeah it’s a setting on the video you can specifically check to only allow viewing via YouTube… like why?

Adverts?

I believe you get them in embedded players too. Maybe there’s a way to display all or part of the video while blocking access to the original yt channel when embedding which would be stealing content. Facebook is pretty good at completely ignoring that 90% of the videos on their platform are stolen. Maybe that’s part of it :thinking:

I mean adverts on the website next to the videos. Not sure if there are any, I have Premium and ad blockers. And also suggested videos, comments,… Everything to keep people longer on the website!

Agreed, no idea what I’d use it for… but I want 4

1 Like

M

7 Likes