The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

4 Likes

Hi Pilgrim!

As per usual. Thanks So Much for taking the time to reply.
Itā€™s hugely appreciated.

Such great information.

So, the HF lock wonā€™t be in use. For a long while. Maybe ever. I just want it to be able to work if I go that route .

And do I understand correctly that the Xmagic is better for hotel keys?
I was thinking of making it my predominant hand if so. Just for the heck of it.

I was secretly hoping to maybe talk Amal into doing the placement for both when I go to visit my brother this summerā€¦
Iā€™d seen him offer for some others and thought maybe I could inquire about it, if I went directly to him.

If not Iā€™ll look for someone maybe in seattle. Since thatā€™s the biggest place Iā€™ll be for a while.
.hoping to get it done before going to Mexico in November.

Anyways, much appreciated. And I always learn something and feel less newbish with your replies.

Ok. Back to checking out nuclear waste. Haha.

1 Like

Yes, because the UID and the contents can be changed to match SOME hotels room cards.
It really depends on the System that the hotels use, but Mifare Classic 1k cards (Same chip that is in the xM1, xMagic, FlexM1, FlexMT ) are still frequently used in many hotels.
With a flipper or PM3 you can copy the card and write to your implant.

It is by no means guaranteed, but better odds than with an NTAG216 (Same chip as the xNT, NExT, FlexNT)

These implants COULD be compatiable, but pretty low odds, and you would need to ask the hotel to enroll your implant, and thats not always an easy thing to convince people to do.

1 Like

Just got my key card. Maybe I shouldā€™ve made room in my luggage for a laptop and PM3 lol

Edit: Hey @Az_F, does your app have functionality for cloning Mifare yet? XD

Edit 2: If anyone is searching for cruise room key cards, adding this for search terms to possibly copy clone cruise room key card. Hereā€™s info on the Koningsdam ship from Holland America.

2 Likes

Not yet :sweat_smile: Iā€™m too distracted by magnets

2 Likes

Correction: NUID simply means a 4byte UID, they are non unique since more cards have been made than 4 bytes can indicate. The xMagic can have its uid changed since it is a ā€œmagicā€ tag, something NXP never intended to happen.

2 Likes

Your correction is correct, and i knew somebody would pull me up on it.
I even guessed it would be you or Amal, as pedants (in a good way)
What i was trying to do is combine the magic and Non-unique together, to make it easier for heliloo to understand, without delving into the manufacture numbers of chips and the maths of it and NXP ran out of numbers
Youā€™re correct though, i should have taken the path of the Magic chips instead.

Infact, Iā€™ll edit my post now

2 Likes

Looks like a 7 byte ID to meā€¦ if itā€™s actually an ultralight then a magic ntag is the only thing you could clone to

1 Like

Yeah, wasnā€™t sure if my FlexMT was up to it. I left behind the PM3 and laptop thinking I could pack clothes better and I probably donā€™t have the right chip under my skin.
Good info for next time though, whenever that might beā€¦
Can you have an implant and AzFlyer have his phone app all set before my next cruise?
No idea when thatā€™ll be but I want script kiddy shit in my phone XD
Jk, I need a flipper and all the future implants! Lol

1 Like

A gen4 card could also work for ultralight hotel keys but there isnā€™t a gen4 implant yet.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/DangerousThings/comments/13zlckt/need_some_advice_asap/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I dont have a Reddit account, but I am hoping/ assuming the message has been passed

Yep, Thatā€™s gotta come out.
No matter how much it is wanted to stay and heal, itā€™s not going to.

It appears to be a copper flex

If so the initial needle incision didnā€™t go deep enough for a flex.

+

=

2 Likes

This just made me chuckle is all

3 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/DangerousThings/comments/142sac4/flexm1_removal_video/

looks like it got removed without the need for any tools

1 Like

Thanks for the update

It looked like it should have easily been pulled out, hopefully with gloved fingers rather than any tools.

1 Like

An xG3 V1 proximity to xG3 V2 !?
people have asked that question before and thrown around some theorhetical numbers.

@Eriequiet may have some practical input to share.

If not, I may have a suggestion for you

Negatory, I only ever had 1 in at a time
The v1 came out and the v2 went in at a different location

I was pretty cautious and placed my v1 3-4 inches away from the nearest implant a NExT in my wrist with the v1 being in in my forearm

The dark side of brain implants :rage:

3 Likes