The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

@Pilgrimsmaster can usernames be changed on the forum?

Yeah,
When you first join, i think you have 5 days to change it.

After that, An admin can change it.

Itā€™s preferred that people dont, and we dont want to be constantly changing peoples usernames on a whim when they get bored of it.

Try keeping up with Discord where people are constantly changing them.

You have easily earnt a name change if you want it, and if you choose to, at least it will be public and people will know from these posts.

Ideally, if it is something similar, that would be great, but not necessary

1 Like

Are you wanting to put them side by side or end on end?

Well my common username is just Az. I just made up the flyer part at the time for websites that didnā€™t accept 2 characters or when it was taken. I donā€™t know if either is the case but if not Iā€™d love to be Az or Az F.
Iā€™ll let you decide if thatā€™s ok I donā€™t mind if itā€™s not possible :wink:

I think Discourse will decide for you

I tried
Az

I tried
Az.

I tried
Az F

I tried
.Az

How does AzF suit you?
or
Az_F?
or any other requests?

1 Like

That works

2 Likes

Sold and Done :+1:

4 Likes

1688710801000-1688790960116

8 Likes

7 Likes

Not sure Iā€™d want to be a computer nowadays if Iā€™m gonna be old and obsolete in 2 years. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

*Beeps in agreement!

Yes, Iā€™m going to do the same one dayā€¦ Why isnā€™t the pilgrim conversion service available yet? Itā€™s going to be released Soonā„¢, I assume?

4 Likes

What about ā€œget to beepā€ donā€™t you understand?

4 Likes

Iā€™m old and obsolete, Right NOW!

5 Likes

Quick question about Walletmor:
Do they have a warranty? I think mine just broke.

Did I miss it of is this a huge step in implant interface?

https://rdcu.be/dgs7q

It might be good to contact walletmor and ask about it, Iā€™m quite sure if there is a mechanical failure @amal wants to investigate it since its the new er flex antenna design.

However, I hope its not broken and just something elseā€¦

Best wishes buddy!

1 Like

Wow. That is a really interesting article to read. Walking naturally after spinal cord injury using a brainā€“spine interface | Nature Hope you donā€™t mind but Iā€™m just going to put the raw link there so its more searchable.

Not only is it really cool but I was pretty interested in the hardware. I thought it was most interesting to learn they are using a Raspberry Pi as a bluetooth bridge between the computer running the software and the spinal cord simulation gear. Beyond that its really awesome they were able to give someone mobility and independence with this BSI.

4 Likes

Found a great cyborg meme for our non-binary folks in the community, or for anybody who thinks itā€™s relevant.

6 Likes

Now that we have space for 'em, I would like to request a either :partying_face: or a :tada: reaction.

3 Likes

:partying_face:
Done

3 Likes